Mike: Angela Merkel must feel akward at D-Day

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Mike Huckabee is getting slammed for suggesting German Chancellor Angela Merkel should feel 'awkward' for commemorating the Nazis' D-Day defeat
I agree with him though. Germany was defeated. Germany was the Nazis. Germany is not liberated but occupied and destroyed. Let me tell you Im not anti-german Im pro-german and I think that Angela Merkel really must feel awkward because she is like a cuck there. I think it is time, that Germany does their own thing and stop licking butts and apologising. Well the Holocaust happened, and it was terrible but that was 70 years ago no one apologises for Cenghis Khan anymore or for Attilla the Hun.

Mike Huckabee is getting slammed for suggesting German Chancellor Angela Merkel should feel 'awkward' for commemorating the Nazis' D-Day defeat
I agree with him though. Germany was defeated. Germany was the Nazis. Germany is not liberated but occupied and destroyed. Let me tell you Im not anti-german Im pro-german and I think that Angela Merkel really must feel awkward because she is like a cuck there. I think it is time, that Germany does their own thing and stop licking butts and apologising. Well the Holocaust happened, and it was terrible but that was 70 years ago no one apologises for Cenghis Khan anymore or for Attilla the Hun.
Million-Muslim Merkel has a lot more to be ashamed about than the action of her forebearers.

Million-Muslim Merkel has a lot more to be ashamed about than the action of her forebearers.

Yeah that proves that Merkel is tolerant and democratic. Probably more then Mike Huckabee.

Yeah that proves that Merkel is tolerant and democratic. Probably more then Mike Huckabee.
It proves that Merkel is an idiot. Europe needs more Muslims as much as it needs more Gypsies.

Germany is a still occupied country which 'politicians' are corrupted insane good-for-nothing morons.The second problem is a political system where people is nothing, only meaning of NWO, zionists and freemason loges matters.Folks are deliberately dumbed down and brainwashed by the most lying presstitutes in the world. Modern Germany is the Kingdom of Devil, a country without moral, values, independent law, religion and future.
For example you can get six months in jail for dumpster diving, but get nothing for stealing tens of millions if you are a high official or politician ( e.g. Flintenushi and her 'Berateraffaera' )
Germany is the only country in the world where corrupted officials and politicians happens nothing.And one of the corruptest countries ( e.g. a never end story Berliner Airport, where were no one sub-contract without bribing of politicians or officials )

It proves that Merkel is an idiot. Europe needs more Muslims as much as it needs more Gypsies.

Merkel isn't an idiot, she is incorporation of Evil in human body

Germany is a still occupied country which 'politicians' are corrupted insane good-for-nothing morons.The second problem is a political system where people is nothing, only meaning of NWO, zionists and freemason loges matters.Folks are deliberately dumbed down and brainwashed by the most lying presstitutes in the world. Modern Germany is the Kingdom of Devil, a country without moral, values, independent law, religion and future.
For example you can get six months in jail for dumpster diving, but get nothing for stealing tens of millions if you are a high official or politician ( e.g. Flintenushi and her 'Berateraffaera' )
Germany is the only country in the world where corrupted officials and politicians happens nothing.And one of the corruptest countries ( e.g. a never end story Berliner Airport, where were no one sub-contract without bribing of politicians or officials )
So, why do you still live there considering that you are not German and you are not German citizen?

So, why do you still live there considering that you are not German and you are not German citizen?

I live in the US, but work worldwide.
And not in Germany only.