Michigan official in charge of certifying elections calls trump a "malignancy"

The idiots on this board who are still parroting the Big Lie are either being paid to promote falsehoods or they are just rock solid stupid. They are ignoring the truth in order to hump trump.

I have called trump a cancer on this country for a long time. Now we have a Republican calling him a malignancy.maybe they are starting to see him for what he is.
RENT FREE

Oh please Dems have been rigging and cheating in elections for decades, DECADES. :eusa_hand:
1635763213445.jpeg

The idiots on this board who are still parroting the Big Lie are either being paid to promote falsehoods or they are just rock solid stupid. They are ignoring the truth in order to hump trump.

I have called trump a cancer on this country for a long time. Now we have a Republican calling him a malignancy.maybe they are starting to see him for what he is.
President Trump did nothing but GOOD for the country by every metric----and you still pretend that this isn't the case. Ever thought that maybe you are the cancer?

"I just want to thank you...for having the courage to stand up against the malignancy that is Donald Trump and the people who have lacked the courage to stand up to him for the last six months,"

He's obviously a Trump hating RINO.

All the while, Bidens approval numbers continue to tank.

Maybe that's why we never see a thread about his accomplishments?

Biden could prove to be an awful president and that still doesn't excuse the constant undermining of our elections.

Trump beat the worse candidate ever and then lost to the first dementia riddled candidate ever. What they proves is we are pretty awful in picking candidates.

Biden could prove to be an awful president and that still doesn't excuse the constant undermining of our elections.

Trump beat the worse candidate ever and then lost to the first dementia riddled candidate ever. What they proves is we are pretty awful in picking candidates.
All that proves is that democrats steal elections.

I wonder how much he received from Facebook?

4l0t98.jpg

I'll bet Facebook, et. al. bought MI Republicans

Well it looks like Michigan should be added to the list of states needing an election audit.

---New Report Shows Detroit Used Defective Ballot Boxes In 2020 Election Despite Warning Stickers: ---

gatewaypundit = fake news. If the gateway asshole says it then it is not true.

Somebody in Michigan gets it.

---"It's nearly impossible to uncover fraud unless you have an actual audit of the ballots," DePerno said after claiming his team determined they had the capability to flip votes---

Right wing kooks do not impress me. His team couldn't find candy in a candy store.

Forum List

Back