Michael Bloomberg Wants To Ban Minority Males From Gun Ownership

He was a Democrat until he became an opportunist RINO to ride in on the popularity of Rudy.

No, he became a Republican because he knew he'd lose the Democratic primary.
Right. HE wasnt a Republican because he believed in Republican values. At heart he was and is a Democrat. ANd Dems are the biggest racists on the planet.

:lol:

That doesn't even begin to make sense. Whatever floats your boat.
Maybe you need remedial reading?

Or, maybe you could go back and read my posts for context, since it seems you've missed my point pretty badly.
Your "point" somehow seems to be that Bloomberg is a Republican, even though you acknowledge that he only became a Republican out of opportunity, because he knew he couldnt win the primary as a Democrat.
At heart Bloomberg is a Democrat. And like all Democrats a racist.

Right. HE wasnt a Republican because he believed in Republican values. At heart he was and is a Democrat. ANd Dems are the biggest racists on the planet.

Or, maybe you could go back and read my posts for context, since it seems you've missed my point pretty badly.
Your "point" somehow seems to be that Bloomberg is a Republican, even though you acknowledge that he only became a Republican out of opportunity, because he knew he couldnt win the primary as a Democrat.

Your failure is noted.

Sounds an awful lot like crazy Charlie

[

Moreover, the opinion of one person is not representative of an entire group; Bloomberg neither represents nor speaks for anyone else but himself.

HAHAHA. What a hypocrite. If Cruz said this, you'd be screaming how it proves all conservatives are wacist.

Bloomberg is not a "liberal". We don't want him.

He's a NY Republican.
True.

Moreover, the opinion of one person is not representative of an entire group; Bloomberg neither represents nor speaks for anyone else but himself.
A vile and despicable man. I don't associate him with the Left either. He's his own particular brand of evil.

[

HAHAHA. What a hypocrite. If Cruz said this, you'd be screaming how it proves all conservatives are wacist.
Incorrect.

Bloomberg is a private citizen, Cruz not – Cruz represents those who voted for him, but he doesn't represent all conservatives, and no one has ever said he does.

Forum List

Back