Mexican National

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
in the USA illegally kills a woman and kidnaps her baby.

Honey they are not sending their best. Build that damn wall.

Kansas killing, baby abduction suspect living in US illegally

WICHITA, Kan. – A Dallas woman accused of killing a Wichita mother and taking her baby was in the country illegally when she was released from a Kansas jail this summer before immigration officials had a chance to request she be held, law enforcement authorities said Wednesday.

This is how to get Mexico to build that wall. Sentence her to hard labor until that wall is built. I bet we have enough Mexicans housed in our prisons to create a massive labor force.

This is how to get Mexico to build that wall. Sentence her to hard labor until that wall is built. I bet we have enough Mexicans housed in our prisons to create a massive labor force.
Sorry dude, but "the Wall" is a white elephant which is going to cost the American taxpayers about $50B to build and $15B+ per year to maintain. The only way Mexico is going to pay for it is if we make it the 51st State...and then the point would become moot.

Maybe life imprisonment is better. Death penalty has many issues ;)
Death penalty is clean, and neat, and could be cheap, if applied properly.

But, since you pay absolutely no tax, you wouldn't know what's it's like to have to pay upkeep on murderers and child molesters, and rapists, huh?

Even if you're locked up in a cell 23 hours a day for the rest of your life you can't kill anybody else miketx. :)
But if somebody maybe years after your conviction will find out you're not guilty you can be released.
If somebody is wrongfully executed you can't do anything to fix the problem :(

Even if you're locked up in a cell 23 hours a day for the rest of your life you can't kill anybody else miketx. :)
But if somebody maybe years after your conviction will find out you're not guilty you can be released.
Clearly, you have never worked in a prison. The guy in the OP is GUILTY! He won't be wrongfully executed.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see murderers punished correctly.

But that is not locking them up for 23 hours a day, there are 24 hours in a day. They don't deserve to ever leave their little cage. Never, not for visitors, not for priests, not for sickness, not for a fire, not for any reason, they are locked up, they get beans and cornbread, a glass of water, a toilet, a sink, and a shower in their cell, if they want to break things, in their cell, then that's their problem, they don't get more. If they stink, then take a hose to them, if they complain then let them, if they hang themselves, then let them. They chose to throw away someone else's rights, they deserve no rights whatsoever anymore.

I would much prefer that to the death penalty, that way they would die slowly and suffer greatly, and if one is found to be innocent later, then they have a lot to tell their kids about huh, they should have hung out with a better group of people instead of hanging out with trash.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see murderers punished correctly.

But that is not locking them up for 23 hours a day, there are 24 hours in a day. They don't deserve to ever leave their little cage. Never, not for visitors, not for priests, not for sickness, not for a fire, not for any reason, they are locked up, they get beans and cornbread, a glass of water, a toilet, a sink, and a shower in their cell, if they want to break things, in their cell, then that's their problem, they don't get more. If they stink, then take a hose to them, if they complain then let them, if they hang themselves, then let them. They chose to throw away someone else's rights, they deserve no rights whatsoever anymore.

I would much prefer that to the death penalty, that way they would die slowly and suffer greatly, and if one is found to be innocent later, then they have a lot to tell their kids about huh, they should have hung out with a better group of people instead of hanging out with trash.
I disagree with the idea of executing people slowly and making them suffer so much.
This should be useless and cruel.
If the government did something like that it would be like those criminals!
I think punishment should be harsh but not cruel.
Of course I don't think I'm always right. This is just a simple opinion of mine :)

Sorry dude, but "the Wall" is a white elephant which is going to cost the American taxpayers about $50B to build and $15B+ per year to maintain. The only way Mexico is going to pay for it is if we make it the 51st State...and then the point would become moot.
How much do you think illegals cost per year? Dude?

:D No I mean if you execute somebody who's not guilty this is a real tragedy :)

There are no Innocent people age five or older in this world, Esther. Not you. Not me. Nobody. They may not be huilty of what they're charged with but none of us are Innocent.
I agree Anathema!
But when I wrote "not guilty" I meant not guilty for the crime they were convicted for :)

Forum List

Back