Mexican girl, aged 9, has baby

My stomach turns as I type this..:eusa_hand:

And imagine, people down there don't think its wrong. We're the ones that are fucked up because we don't let grown men fuck 13 year old girls.

I wonder if they have pedo tourism the same way Thailand does.

Prostitution is pretty much legal there, so I suppose it could be. If I wanted to drive to Mexico today and fuck some 15 year old girls I would be well within my rights in Mexico to do so. That is just so strange and wierd to me, and sick.

And imagine, people down there don't think its wrong. We're the ones that are fucked up because we don't let grown men fuck 13 year old girls.

Prostitution is pretty much legal there, so I suppose it could be. If I wanted to drive to Mexico today and fuck some 15 year old girls I would be well within my rights in Mexico to do so. That is just so strange and wierd to me, and sick.

yeah, i recall an old poster regale us with his manly exploits with hookers in a bar.....

yeah, i recall an old poster regale us with his manly exploits with hookers in a bar.....

This is what I don't get, the women in Mexico are very sexual and they have strip clubs where you can fuck the girls in the champagne room. Sex is everywhere in Mexico you don't have to really look for it, why need to involved kids in this? I don't get it.

This is what I don't get, the women in Mexico are very sexual and they have strip clubs where you can fuck the girls in the champagne room. Sex is everywhere in Mexico you don't have to really look for it, why need to involved kids in this? I don't get it.

because men are pigs.

It's not like that doesn't happen in this country. Prostitution should be banned everywhere.

its not about the prostitution... its about the age of consent.

Laws rarely prevent those cases though. Many teenagers in this country do have sex before they're 16. There needs to be another solution, it's not sex Ed, etc. No one seems to know what to do about it.

It's not like that doesn't happen in this country. Prostitution should be banned everywhere.

Laws rarely prevent those cases though. Many teenagers in this country do have sex before they're 16. There needs to be another solution, it's not sex Ed, etc. No one seems to know what to do about it.

do you think it is right for a 12 year old to be legally having sex?

do you think it is right for a 12 year old to be having sex?

Nope, like I said though, laws don't prevent that from happening in this country.

because men are pigs.

Yeah, pretty much.

Nope, like I said though, laws don't prevent that from happening in this country.

there is a huge difference in what you are talking bout though. At least here it is against the law to have sex with a 12 year old.... as opposed to a culture where sex with a child is ...... legal.

I don't agree, but thats not the subject at hand. Its the legal age of consent.

The point consent laws are there for isn't to prevent underage sex. People already know laws rarely ever do prevent that. They could prevent other things, but in majority it's hard to contain that, other factors need to be looked into. Our children need to grow up with different priorities other than drinking, smoking and partying.

there is a huge difference in what you are talking bout though. At least here it is against the law to have sex with a 12 year old.... as opposed to a culture where sex with a child is ...... legal.

I don't want to get into the maturity debate thing. But I want you to look at my response to HG......:cool:

Forum List

Back