Meth addict accused in burglary sues 90-year-old homeowner shot in jaw

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest

A 90-year-old California man who was shot during an alleged burglary has reportedly been sued by the admitted methamphetamine addict who allegedly shot him...

Cutrufelli claims Leone caused him “great bodily injury, and other financial damage, including loss of Mr. Cutrufelli’s home, and also the dissolution of Mr. Cutrufelli’s marriage,” the newspaper reports.

Read more: Meth addict accused in burglary sues 90-year-old homeowner shot in jaw | Fox News

I wonder if he will win given this is California. :eusa_eh:

I have posted many times when some one commits a crime
like burglary and gets hurt in the process that I bet the Libs
will argue that the victim should be sued for infringing on the burglar's god given right.

Total sarcasm but still feeling that there might be some truth to it.
Now I have seen it all.

I think the only way to truely stop meth manufacturing in america is to ban the sales of psuedoeffedrine products in the pharmacies Id say 70% of all the psuedo boxes sold are misused An for every two boxes one quart of spent coleman fuel is flushed down the toilet., If wer going to stop meth there has to be a ban on psuedo effedrine products Why cant this product be allowed only thru doctors perscription after the individual is subjected to an allergy panel test,,. An anyone convicted of a meth related offence shouldnt be allowed these products at all

Strict liability should be applied. If someone is injured during the commission of a crime, they do not get to sue at all for any reason.

CaféAuLait;6225093 said:

A 90-year-old California man who was shot during an alleged burglary has reportedly been sued by the admitted methamphetamine addict who allegedly shot him...

Cutrufelli claims Leone caused him “great bodily injury, and other financial damage, including loss of Mr. Cutrufelli’s home, and also the dissolution of Mr. Cutrufelli’s marriage,” the newspaper reports.

Read more: Meth addict accused in burglary sues 90-year-old homeowner shot in jaw | Fox News

I wonder if he will win given this is California. :eusa_eh:

that will learn the ol goat to give up the fight and go quietly next time

Forum List

Back