Message from Italians in it.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Message from Italians. We need a nation wide quarantine of 2 to 4 weeks now.

The Stafford Act can be enforced.

This president is pissing me off.

Basically in 3 weeks, it would over. The ominous number is the increase in new cases. That is the number to paying attention to. Only one way South Korea got that to go down. Nation wide quarantine

So sad :(
I want to send my affection to all the people living in that country (nationals or foreigners, there's no difference)
Anyways I'm sure everything will be alright in Italy in a few weeks, maybe with some help from other countries...

So sad :(
I want to send my affection to all the people living in that country (nationals or foreigners, there's no difference)
Anyways I'm sure everything will be alright in Italy in a few weeks, maybe with some help from other countries...
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...rench-national

Mongolia just had its first case of it 6 days ago. They have zero recorded deaths. Mongolia very early on shut down all of their borders. The region is basically right in the middle of this.

Then compare that with what Italy did. Their OPEN DOOR, OPEN BORDER worldly policy.....just let people fly in there out of the fear that they may be called XENOPHOBES, cause that would be bad.

They are in virtual melt down and their medical system is utterly overwhelmed. There are many many that are being ignored. Not just from the corona because of their age, but other diseases that are critical. Cause entire hospitals are giant ICU units. Not treating ANYTHING ELSE.

Anyone see the problem yet with allowing people in to our country without screenings? You think the open border policy is WISE? Do a brief research on how diseases like malaria and small pox were eradicated here. It was not by prayer or wishing it away. It was a painful (long and painful process) of isolation, quarantining and strict screening processes.

Anyone here seeing how critical that is now?

Yes?

no?

Basically in 3 weeks, it would over. The ominous number is the increase in new cases. That is the number to paying attention to. Only one way South Korea got that to go down. Nation wide quarantine

More "small government" from your Republican Party

In 3 weeks we would be in nationwide riot. Home invasion robberies would be looking for toilet paper and cans of tuna. Unlike south Korea whose people see one another as Koreans we see fellow citizens as prey.

In 3 weeks we would be in nationwide riot. Home invasion robberies would be looking for toilet paper and cans of tuna. Unlike south Korea whose people see one another as Koreans we see fellow citizens as prey.

Probably a true reality. It may get to that level inevitably anyway.

However a 2 week quarantine is not THAAAAAT BAD. We are not talking a year......

14 days....or 20 days.

The Stafford Act could and would suspend all bills etc so that would be relief.

It is the only way to stop the new numbers from going up.

Last edited:

Probably think the US started this.

Any conservative ever say there is no need to enforce Marshall Law ever? Who?

Want me to list the ways open border globalist mentality has caused this?

Oh, I did that already. Probably didn't see it or just deliberately ignored it.

Ignorance is bliss. You must be in perpetual bliss.

The thing that Americans need to be aware of (and thankful for) is that the United States of America is the only country in the world with listed guaranteed freedoms in the "Bill of Rights" aka the 1st ten Amendments to the Constitution. The Bill of Rights was intended as a limitation of the powers of the federal government. There is no 2nd Amendment or 5th Amendment in other countries so it is easy for the governments to deprive citizens of their liberties and freedoms. Go to Italy or Russia or Turkey or even the U.K. and be prepared to be subjected to the whim and decree of the governments without having any legal recourse.

yes freedom to contract and spread disease! Vote LibertarisASS!

However a 2 week quarantine is not THAAAAAT BAD. We are not talking a year......

14 days....or 20 days.

Would you have reacted this hysterically in 1986 over the AIDS virus? Or why didnt you react this way in 2009?

You're being manipulated.

yes freedom to contract and spread disease! Vote LibertarisASS!

Who said that other than you?

I've said repeatedly how ironic it is that so-called "small" government conservatives have this idolization of the police state, just like your communist opponents you claim to hate so much. Another great example of how quickly people are willing to give up their basic liberties under the illusion of safety.

I've said repeatedly how ironic it is that so-called "small" government conservatives have this idolization of the police state, just like your communist opponents you claim to hate so much. Another great example of how quickly people are willing to give up their basic liberties under the illusion of safety.
What a world you live in.

14 days....or 20 days.

Would you have reacted this hysterically in 1986 over the AIDS virus? Or why didnt you react this way in 2009?

You're being manipulated.

I get what you are saying. However the mass quarantine is inevitable. The sooner the better is my contention.

The economy right now is all but halted. The anxiety in the world is getting worse and worse and worse.

The anxiety is killing us and it will not be stopping. Every damn day, every damn minute....the disease the disease the disease the disease.

Eventually we will have a mass quarantine and the sooner we get it over with, the sooner we are free from the anxiety. It is inevitable. The writing is on the wall basically.

It is eventually going to happen, and it is already essentially happening across the country. We will not be at peace until we know and it has been confirmed that it is no longer spreading.

Do we understand this reality?

The problem is 85% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck with no savings. Folks can't cook for themselves. Can't bake bread.

I suspect that'll change after this...but like we always do...Americans are masters of boarding up the barn door AFTER all the cows are gone.

Does it really need to be for that long? Wouldn't one week be sufficient enough if the time frame couldn't be shorter?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Don't think so. 14 days is that number that says it takes from the time you are infected until the symptoms happen. They can happen before 14 days, but that is the number I have heard several times. I believe and dont take my word for it, but I believe if you have went 14 days in quarantine and don't get symptoms then I think you are safe. Now, that 14 is not gospel. Whatever that number is......that is what the national quarantine should be imo. Once that has happened, then things should get back to relative normal. Until no new cases are reported, we will have anxiety. Constant anxiety.

The bottom line is it is inevitable. The only other thing is and this is probably going to be the case. We will have this thing burn through. Most or all will get it. Our young will develop anti bodies which will be a lot like a vaccine.

Many old people will die and we will be witnessing it. Fathers, mothers, uncles, friends etc etc that elderly or compromised, will die.

You pray, please pray. I will ask you to pray for me, cause you seem truly righteous. I know, therefore that your prayers are effective. Just need strength. Pray for me cause I am feeling lots of anxieties. That is my plight.

Anyway, God bless you too. Always.

Forum List

Back