Merrick Garland’s Department Of Justice Is A Threat To The Republic

Bullshit, damn do you Trump Humpers ever stop lying. If the Republicans would have been against him, his ass would have been impeached. Your argument is asinine.
I had no idea Trump was impeached for the Russia collusion hoax. That's what we are talking about, and yes Trump didn't get much help from Republicans then.

No politician is clean.

But Trump is no dirtier than any of the rest of them.

Biden, Pelosi, Hillary... I guess Trump is pretty much a winged angel compared to Hillary ..
I think if they went after any politicians like they did Trump. Spied on them like they did Trump, they would a be in jail if the fbi wasn't the right arm of the Democrat party.

Actually, it’s not the law of the land.

As the forced birthers never tired of telling us about the ruling making Roe the law of the land.

Newsflash; The court can’t make law, as much as the right thinks it can.

Only Congress can make law. And that’s coming.
Your point is well taken. I should have put "law of the land," in quotes. It's a quote the baby killers never tired of in accusing pro-lifers of disrespecting "the law of the land." If you are the one pro-abortionist who never said that, I must take your word for it.

Congress can make a law today guaranteeing the right to abortion up until the moment of birth and even beyond. They have both houses of congress, and the White House. They've known that this ruling was coming for a while, so I'm not sure what they're waiting for,

Are you?

We certainly avoided having this loon on the Supreme Court.

But remember when Øbama and the entire coven told us that Garland was a moderate? Good times!

It’s become painfully obvious over the past year that the Justice Department under Attorney General Merrick Garland has been weaponized and politicized to the point that it represents an active threat to the rule of law and the separation of powers. It’s not too much to say that Garland’s DOJ has become a threat to the republic.
Just take this past week. On Thursday, following an historic 6-3 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that struck down a New York law for violating state residents’ Second Amendment rights, a DOJ spokeswoman released a statement saying “we respectfully disagree” with the ruling.
The ruling is of course a great victory for the Constitution and a long-overdue vindication of New Yorkers’ Second Amendment rights. The law in question had been on the books for more than a century, and made it nearly impossible for ordinary people to obtain a concealed-carry license, The unconstitutional law forced New Yorkers to prove to a municipal bureaucrat that they needed a gun for self-defense. In practice, this made it almost impossible for law-abiding citizens in New York to exercise their constitutional right to bear arms.
But neither the law in question nor the Supreme Court’s decision implicates federal gun laws in any way. There is no reason for the DOJ to weigh in on the matter or express any opinion whatsoever on the ruling. Only an utterly politicized Justice Department hoping to undermine the Supreme Court’s constitutional authority and sow the seeds of nullification would issue such a statement.

What? You mean a leftwing judge misrepresented himself?

What? You mean a leftwing judge misrepresented himself?
Every Prog is empowered as extremists because there is not much pushback. Repub elected officials have to get on the track and start getting as loud as the Progs are. It si difficult when you are promoted as the bad guys when for the most part Repubs are the good guys.

Forum List

Back