Melania refused to use the toilet that the Obama's left for her.

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Most of us, who are in the know, know that they change/move-in the Oval Office and living quarters during the inauguration, parade, and after parties; so there is no reason to believe that they do not change over the toilets. They're just playing the racist card, here.

Melania 'refused to move to White House until the Obamas' toilet was replaced'

Do we believe that Michelle Obama sat on the toilet left by the Bush's???

I bought the Obama's toilet on Ebay.

Last edited:
Maybe because Michelle doesn't have good aim.....
Funny GIF: How girls pee in public - www.gifsec.com | Public girl, Go girl  pee, Best funny videos

Most of us, who are in the know, know that they change/move-in the Oval Office and living quarters during the inauguration, parade, and after parties; so there is no reason to believe that they do not change over the toilets. They're just playing the racist card, here.

I wouldn't sit on it either. Knowing Obama, he had a camera and a listening device in it looking to get crap on the Russians. :smoke:

Who cares? The worst first lady in living memory can take her spoiled pampered ass back to wherever her eventual alimony payments can get her.

Smells like fake news

Forum List

Back