Meet the terrorists terrorizing Joe Biden, causing him to scramble jets to shoot down balloons

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade, picture taken October 8th 2022

group-picture-2.jpg
Front row left to right: Gordie Mulley, KD9TVR, Kelsi Mulley KE9LSI, Noah Berg KD9RDT and Mikaela Streicher KD9VIW Back row, left to right: Doug Mulley KD9TPM, Bob Berg KD9RDU, Jim Janiak KD9UQB, Stewart Spies KB9LM, Don Whiteman KK9H, Ken Daniel K9YO, Michael Seedman AA6DY and Cary Willis KD9ITO

With Biden using jets to shoot down balloons at $2 million dollars a pop and the FBI making sure the terrorist parents at school board meetings are kept in check, I don't know about you, but I feel so much safer these days.

group-picture-2.jpg
Front row left to right: Gordie Mulley, KD9TVR, Kelsi Mulley KE9LSI, Noah Berg KD9RDT and Mikaela Streicher KD9VIW Back row, left to right: Doug Mulley KD9TPM, Bob Berg KD9RDU, Jim Janiak KD9UQB, Stewart Spies KB9LM, Don Whiteman KK9H, Ken Daniel K9YO, Michael Seedman AA6DY and Cary Willis KD9ITO

With Biden using jets to shoot down balloons at $2 million dollars a pop and the FBI making sure the terrorist parents at school board meetings are kept in check, I don't know about you, but I feel so much safer these days.
We need to have White Balloon Day.

Where everybody in the country gets a helium balloon and lets it go up in the air.
be glad it's not November

Once again Potato looks ridiculous
Strange how the balloons went from 'existential threat' to a 'source of right wing comedy' in such a short time! Any wonder the MAGA party can't be taken seriously?

Strange how the balloons went from 'existential threat' to a 'source of right wing comedy' in such a short time! Any wonder the MAGA party can't be taken seriously?

Evidently balloons cause leftists to go in the fetal position

group-picture-2.jpg

Biden is askeered of Nerds

group-picture-2.jpg

Some lefty shitbags are going to doxx these poor people now and they'll be harassed and possibly murdered for making Joe Biden look stupid.

The real comedy here is your inability to discern between a Chinese spy balloon and a toy sent up by the Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade. Well, yours and Joe Biden's.

That reminds me of the little old lady 'insurrectionist' (protester) that the Crazy Dems thinks is more dangerous than the 9-11 terrorist or the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

insurrectionistlittleoldlady.jpg

The real comedy here is your inability to discern between a Chinese spy balloon and a toy sent up by the Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade. Well, yours and Joe Biden's.
Hannity says the balloons were shot down even though the president didn't know anything about them. But in a way, doesn't a country have to do that? It could have been from China or Russia or Iran.

But Corn Pop didn't care because he let the thing go across the whole US before he shot it down and then only because people were complaining (politics)

I miss the good old days of Trump

Forum List

Back