Mcauliffe caught with racist tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

One tweet said "#TweetLikeAGuy going out with da nigguhs" and another said "#ThingsBlackFolksNeverThrowAway broken lamps."

The red faced governor then apologized saying how sorry he was for being a racist.

It's Ok, the voters forgave him over his black face and democrats had no problem with Biden referring to black children as roaches, so it will be Ok for them...............again. I even heard the governor is considering a free meal to his voters at the polls with food like greens, fried chicken and watermelon

Gee, what a swell guy.

Last edited:
LOL, he tries to hide behind his identifying as a person of color in his apology. I do give him credit for acknowledging his comments and not claiming his account was hacked...of course that could change.

Olivari told Breitbart News,

As a person of color, I have tried to live my whole life fighting for communities like mine. When I was in high school student, I tweeted things that were clearly unacceptable. I am ashamed and I profoundly regret what I tweeted.
I take full responsibility and I want to profoundly apologize and use this as a moment to grow and learn from my mistakes. I will continue working to fight for communities like mine in every way that I can.

One tweet said "#TweetLikeAGuy going out with da nigguhs" and another said "#ThingsBlackFolksNeverThrowAway broken lamps."

The red faced governor then apologized saying how sorry he was for being a racist.

It's Ok, the voters forgave him over his black face and democrats had no problem with Biden referring to black children as roaches, so it will be Ok for them...............again. I even heard the governor is considering a free meal to his voters at the polls with food like greens, fried chicken and watermelon

Gee, what a swell guy.

SO he has to immediately resign in disgrace.

They are YOUR rules, lefties....FOLLOW THEM.

Dems just can't hide their white sheets and hoods....they all got them somewhere in their closet.

Leave him alone! He's democrat, he can do racist!
The democrats first want us to believe that the country is systemically racist, and want the systemically racist country to vote for them to fix the racism

Then the systemically racist country votes in all democrats cuz they hate their prevalent racism but when they do nothing changes?

Oh to hell with it, just vote "D" and everything will be Ok.

Last edited:
Well it was his spokesperson's old tweets, not TM's tweets, but whatever. Anything that helps defeat him and gets the Commonwealth back into a divided government posture is fine with me.

Gee, what a swell guy.
More proof that cries of racism are FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

Gee, what a swell guy.

McAuliffe is running to replace Ralph "Coonman" Northam, a lifelong racist and member of the KKK. McAuliffe has a tradition to uphold. DemoKKKrats in Virginia are among the most racist of all DemKKKrats, and that's saying something.

McAuliffe is running to replace Ralph "Coonman" Northam, a lifelong racist and member of the KKK. McAuliffe has a tradition to uphold. DemoKKKrats in Virginia are among the most racist of all DemKKKrats, and that's saying something.
Democrats elect old white man with token black woman to convince us they are not racists.

It's like the democrat Harry Reid said, the only reason Obama won the democrat primary and was later elected is because he was light skinned and did not have a negro dialect.

Yet a black conservative in CA can be a White Supremacist.
Not only that, the black Republican is then assaulted by someone dressed in an ape costume as she threw rotten eggs at him., a clear racial insult.

And the media and NAACP does nothing.

Rules for thee but not for me

Absolutely.

I do not get why the brainwashed left wing sheep do not see the blatant double standards from their puppet masters.

it is like when the cult leader is fucking all of his followers wives, yet he demands those followers stay celibate.

That is why they are all cucks.

So fucking bizarre.

Absolutely.

I do not get why the brainwashed left wing sheep do not see the blatant double standards from their puppet masters.

it is like when the cult leader is fucking all of his followers wives, yet he demands those followers stay celibate.

That is why they are all cucks.

So fucking bizarre.
It's no coincidence that Jim Jones was a Marxist.

Now drink that cool aid bitches

Gee, what a swell guy.

Sounds like an appropriate candidate for Virginia governor to replace the sheet wearing black-face incumbent.

The Democrat Party in Virginia loves racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back