Mayor Pete's slogan is "Freedom, Democracy, Security"...thats pretty bold for a Dem, dont you think?

freedom is the only worthy goal in life. it is won by disregarding things that are beyond your control!

"Freedom, Security, Democracy": Pete Buttigieg unveils first list of policy proposals

Yeah, sort of like that online dating profile when someone posts a picture that is 25 years old and airbrushed: "Hot, wealthy, Brad Pitt lookalike, looking for honest woman for marriage?

Anyone can say anything. Actions and truth matter. I guess Pete will get his chance to sell himself. It almost feels like his 15 minutes are up already though.
we dont need a CANADIAN telling us who to vote for!

where i come from we have a saying: "ugh, Canadians"

We have the same saying here in Canada about Canadian, except it's far more expletive. Especially if one works for the government.

Oh, and I don't tell you who to vote for, unless it's Trump.

freedom is the only worthy goal in life. it is won by disregarding things that are beyond your control!

"Freedom, Security, Democracy": Pete Buttigieg unveils first list of policy proposals

Yeah, sort of like that online dating profile when someone posts a picture that is 25 years old and airbrushed: "Hot, wealthy, Brad Pitt lookalike, looking for honest woman for marriage?

Anyone can say anything. Actions and truth matter. I guess Pete will get his chance to sell himself. It almost feels like his 15 minutes are up already though.
we dont need a CANADIAN telling us who to vote for!

where i come from we have a saying: "ugh, Canadians"

We have the same saying here in Canada about Canadian, except it's far more expletive. Especially if one works for the government.

Oh, and I don't tell you who to vote for, unless it's Trump.
thats fair! thats fair, thats fair....

Freedom and security are often two ends of a seesaw. Usually you gain one at the expense of the other.

Forum List

Back