Matt Gaetz: Persona non grata in Trumpworld

1617847804332.png

He committed the one cardinal, unforgivable, sin.
He got caught.
Yet no charges have been filed. No prosecution by those who have seen the evidence, only persecution from liberals.
Give it a minute.

What innocent man EVER begged for a blanket pardon? Poor Baby Gaetz - He’s fucked :)
Dr. Love' You got really bad information. This allegation is how a false witness can destroy a beneficent person who supports law and order in the chaos that is destroying America by way of secret meetings and wealth going to a corrupt administration that bites the hands that feed with
Trump will not defend Gaetz nor should he and anyone believe he should or will don’t know Trump at all...

I may hate Trump but one thing is for sure Trump will toss any idiot to the side if they were with underage girls or boys...

Think? I don’t. Donnie has defended many child molesters.
Think Judge Roy Moore and Epstein’s lady friend for starters.
He wishes her well ;)
At the time's he had no idea of the man's depravities, and the propaganda machine you shill for well knows it's all propaganda if it's like the stolen election 2020. Trump obviously didn't know that her profession was destroying innocent children as well way back then. You likely knew that too' but for your soul's sake I hope you cease and desist such fibbie.

Trump loves you until the moment he throws you under the bus.

Anyone who sells their soul to him deserves whatever they get.

Oh, you think your Reich loves you, Herr Mac?

As much as they loved Ron Brown or Vince Foster?
Three NAZI reference posts in a row! Jackpot!
He's taken one of the most horrific periods of world history and turned it into a joke, a punchline. A word that means nothing.

Sociopath.

He got caught.
Yet no charges have been filed. No prosecution by those who have seen the evidence, only persecution from liberals.
Give it a minute.

What innocent man EVER begged for a blanket pardon? Poor Baby Gaetz - He’s fucked :)
Dr. Love' You got really bad information. This allegation is how a false witness can destroy a beneficent person who supports law and order in the chaos that is destroying America by way of secret meetings and wealth going to a corrupt administration that bites the hands that feed with
Trump will not defend Gaetz nor should he and anyone believe he should or will don’t know Trump at all...

I may hate Trump but one thing is for sure Trump will toss any idiot to the side if they were with underage girls or boys...

He wishes her well ;)
At the time's he had no idea of the man's depravities, and the propaganda machine you shill for well knows it's all propaganda if it's like the stolen election 2020. Trump obviously didn't know that her profession was destroying innocent children as well way back then. You likely knew that too' but for your soul's sake I hope you cease and desist such fibbie.

DrMengele lies - like all the democrat Nazis do.

In case you missed Baby Gaetz on Fox in November..
Enjoy your ten minutes of LOOOON!
Trump should pardon EVERYONE including Joe Exotic (and me ;-) :cuckoo:

Are you missing a Chromosone?

That actually makes sense, DrMengele...

im surprised dr bullshit hasnt put you on iggy yet for having the gall and audacity to question what he puts up...

Who is it promoting illegal aliens and unaccompanied minors?

Sure not Gaetz like you are lying.

How about this guy?

View attachment 477675

Biden swore that no child would be separated from their Coyote before they reach market.

You are one sick POS.
No, he is not. He has been here for many years and has the respect of everyone who appreciates the truth he brings and I'm one of them.

How about this guy?

View attachment 477675

Biden swore that no child would be separated from their Coyote before they reach market.

You are one sick POS.
No, he is not. He has been here for many years and has the respect of everyone who appreciates the truth he brings and I'm one of them.

Yea I agree most racist flock together.

As I've been trying to tell Baby Gaetz' most ardent defenders here in USMB - You kids are gonna end up in an embarrassing puddle if ya keep it up. Of course, that didn't keep y'all from defending Judge Roy Moore until the bitter end - So there is that (although this is much worse) :heehee:

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) built a public profile as an unapologetic, unambiguous, omnipresent booster of President Donald Trump.​
But as his own political career skids toward disaster amid allegations that he had sex with a minor and paid for sex with women of legal age, neither Trump nor anyone in the ex-president’s orbit is rushing to Gaetz’s defense. A group that often instinctively decries any such charge as part of some nefarious, coordinated witch hunt from deep-state operators has, instead, said virtually nothing at all.​
The Daily Beast reported on Friday night that Trump himself was monitoring the situation but following the advice of aides to stay quiet about it. And several people familiar with their relationship said Gaetz and Trump have not spoken regularly lately, even after the lawmaker had offered to resign from Congress to join the ex-president’s impeachment defense team in February.​
Operatives inside Trump World say the silence is owed to a variety of factors. Among them is the fact that Gaetz has always been regarded as a grenade whose pin had already been pulled. The congressman had a reputation for a wild personal lifestyle that, associates say, occasionally bordered on reckless. Some of Gaetz’s own aides would regularly send embarrassing videos of their boss to other GOP operatives, according to two people familiar with the videos.​
“Anyone that has ever spent 10 minutes with the guy would realize he’s an unserious person,” said one former Trump campaign aide.​
"The reason you haven't seen people in MAGA world defending Gaetz is less about him being unpopular, which he is in a lot of circles, and more about the fact that he hasn't done a single thing to make people comfortable to defend him. His interview with Tucker was an absolutely embarrassing train wreck," said one Trump confidant.​

Baby Gaetz might be in deep shit. A hearing was held in Seminole county today for Joel Greenberg and only his attorney showed up to extend the hearing until May 15th to work out a plea deal they've been working on with the prosecutor. . When Greenberg's attorney was interviewed after the hearing he said if he was Matt Gaetz I'd be worried. Oh, by the way Gaetz showed up at the hearing, probably to intimidate his old buddy that was not there.

How about this guy?

View attachment 477675

You are one sick POS.

So you're in the panhandle who Gaetz the district he represents. You know then he's a joke around these parts, he is not well respected and hasn't done a damn thing in his district. Hanging out mostly down south.

Yea I agree most racist flock together.

The word is "yeah," you ignorant Hillbilly.

Further, you have NEVER, in at least 5 years, EVER been able to point to ANYTHING racist from me. YOU are the racist. If we take you at face value you are a white hating bigot promoting a race war - unlike you, I can point to dozens of posts supporting my claim.

BUT the reality is you are a white scumbag wearing blackface, playing a role to defame real black people - who are mostly decent and intelligent - the opposite of the caricature you present of the angry black racist itching for violence.

He got caught.
Give it a minute.

He wishes her well ;)
Defending Gaetz, eh?

Baby Gaetz might be in deep shit. A hearing was held in Seminole county today for Joel Greenberg and only his attorney showed up to extend the hearing until May 15th to work out a plea deal they've been working on with the prosecutor. . When Greenberg's attorney was interviewed after the hearing he said if he was Matt Gaetz I'd be worried. Oh, by the way Gaetz showed up at the hearing, probably to intimidate his old buddy that was not there.

The Reich is vicious and relentless. Enemies of the Reich face slander and libel from both the Baghdad Bob's of the DNC propaganda corps and from the Reich social media platforms, which silence any and all dissenting voices.

The smear campaign you Nazis are engaged in against Gaetz is the same as what you wage against DeSantis, Abbot, Cruz, Rand Paul, and ANY who dare stand up to you Nazi vermin.

You are no different than Heinrich Himmler. Nothing you are doing is new, you recycle Hitler's methods and programs across the board.

Trump loves you until the moment he throws you under the bus.

Anyone who sells their soul to him deserves whatever they get.

Oh, you think your Reich loves you, Herr Mac?

As much as they loved Ron Brown or Vince Foster?
Three NAZI reference posts in a row! Jackpot!
He's taken one of the most horrific periods of world history and turned it into a joke, a punchline. A word that means nothing.

Sociopath.
He's a stuck record going round and round about NAZIs, Pol Pot, Maoists, Stalinists, and so forth. A total lack of any original thinking. Deep deep deep in a sad little rut of his own making.

He got caught.
Give it a minute.

He wishes her well ;)

DrMengele lies - like all the democrat Nazis do.
See? Case in point. SSDP (same shiite, different post)

Forum List

Back