Marvel announces the new Avengers line up

Do adult men actually choose what they want to watch? I don't think I have chosen what movie to watch since I was a child. It has been always what my date, wife, kid or grandchildren wanted to watch

That's a Beretta M1934....No TG web like the M70 has.

M1934

R.b8873aac1766db37f48a8e693223d54b

I was close. :banana:

Granted I only pirate Disney stuff now because I refuse to give them any of my money. But even pirating for free I have no interest in anything they do now. This lineup is lame as shit and from what I've seen of these characters they are boring as hell and too safe and soft. Every year Disney gets more and more like some paint by numbers movie creation set, more bland, boring and generic.

Only thing I have any interest in pirating is Deadpool 3, as long as it's rated r and doesn't puss out or throw in woke shit. And guardians of the Galaxy 3.

Granted I only pirate Disney stuff now because I refuse to give them any of my money. But even pirating for free I have no interest in anything they do now. This lineup is lame as shit and from what I've seen of these characters they are boring as hell and too safe and soft. Every year Disney gets more and more like some paint by numbers movie creation set, more bland, boring and generic.

Only thing I have any interest in pirating is Deadpool 3, as long as it's rated r and doesn't puss out or throw in woke shit. And guardians of the Galaxy 3.
so you like to steal......what other interests do you have?....

Thief

Forum List

Back