Martial Law Imminent USA 2009!

which is what you would call anyone that wasnt a US Citizen that worked for them
:lol:

anyone that did not have immigrant status ..yes I would..but any clear thinking individual could see the vast difference in stated agendas between brinks and APF
you mean APPF

and yes, it matters
they are a PRIVATE security firm

I don't need you telling me it matters they added the PRIVATE...this morning !!...because of a flood o phone calls and E-mails from people like ME...and I am very aware they are are PRIVATE paramilitary police force...and clearly engaged in more than just security ...the references to assisting homeland security were also removed...but it doesn't mean anything has changed

Last edited:
Only 3 months left in 2009, last I checked the word used in this thread to describe the supposed threat means immediate, close at hand, happening soon. And yet nothing has occurred and nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Ohh wait I forgot, this warning prevented the crisis.

I didn't title this thread.. but on a more important note are you aware of the APF and the activity's in Hardin Montana ?

Get back to me when the illegal arrests began, ok?

they have already started under the patriot act...can you say...gitmo

Name any US citizen arrested and sent to Gitmo. Hell name any immigrant that was INSIDE the US and arrested and sent to Gitmo that a court did not order returned to the the US.

I didn't title this thread.. but on a more important note are you aware of the APF and the activity's in Hardin Montana ?

Are you aware that I have a small hole in my screen door?

Both events are of equal importance to the world at at large. Hardin Montana....is that Hannah's older sister or something?

Seriously dude, try to stay focused.

Both events are of equal importance to the world at at large. Hardin Montana....is that Hannah's older sister or something?

:lol:

and a even larger one in your head filled with dumbed downed pop stars...what is important about Hardin is remaining vigilant against violations of Posse Comitatus and the constitution...but really don't worry about..go back to your news soundbites and pop culture its not like I m counting on or require your support

Last edited:

and a even larger one in your head filled with dumbed downed pop stars...what is important about Hardin is remaining vigilant against violations of Posse Comitatus and the constitution...but really don't worry about..go back to your news soundbites and pop culture its not like I m counting on or require your support
um, Posse Comitatus wouldn't be effected by this private security firm, since they are not the US Military

Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Would I be a bad American if I didn't give a SHIT what happens in Hardin MONTANA? I mean FUCK I am from Idaho and I reckognise that in the grand scheme of things that Idaho doesn't mean shit to the rest of the country.

What do you mean Idaho doesn't matter to the rest of the country!!?? Can you imagine the county without McD's fries??!! Fat people everywhere would rise up in revolt!!!!!!!

Would I be a bad American if I didn't give a SHIT what happens in Hardin MONTANA? I mean FUCK I am from Idaho and I reckognise that in the grand scheme of things that Idaho doesn't mean shit to the rest of the country.

What do you mean Idaho doesn't matter to the rest of the country!!?? Can you imagine the county without McD's fries??!! Fat people everywhere would rise up in revolt!!!!!!!

THAT could be a little bit scary.

Get back to me when the illegal arrests began, ok?

they have already started under the patriot act...can you say...gitmo

Name any US citizen arrested and sent to Gitmo. Hell name any immigrant that was INSIDE the US and arrested and sent to Gitmo that a court did not order returned to the the US.

I noticed EOTS failed to answer this one. Where ya ta EOTS, you made the claim now answer the question.

Forum List

Back