Map of "TRUMP'S AMERICA" versus Map of "Hillary's AMERICA"...pretty interesting!

map-crime-election.jpg
Damn. that's almost a photocopy!

I wonder why that little boy ptbwforever keeps following me around this board tacking a "funny" rating to my posts? Is he trying to learn something? Can he not express an opinion? Is he actually shy rather than 'proud to be white forever'? And, 'forever'. Does he live in fear that he might catch some ethnicity?

She does that to you too? Talk about having no life!!!!

Seems as if all the populated areas are gone from Trump's map. Cities along the east and west coast, major cities in the interior, chunks of the retirement communities in the southwest. But he got Appalachia, the wheat belt and the western Rockies.
he got a bunch of land with fewer citizens
and what will be left once the oceans rise and take out the coasts.

Seems as if all the populated areas are gone from Trump's map. Cities along the east and west coast, major cities in the interior, chunks of the retirement communities in the southwest. But he got Appalachia, the wheat belt and the western Rockies.

Yep, he got over 60 million votes from where no one lives. Makes sense.
And yet he lost the popular vote total. There are more people living on three blocks in Brooklyn than live in my county in Ohio.
306 to 232 and it's a winner for Trump. I love a win.

I wonder why that little boy ptbwforever keeps following me around this board tacking a "funny" rating to my posts? Is he trying to learn something? Can he not express an opinion? Is he actually shy rather than 'proud to be white forever'? And, 'forever'. Does he live in fear that he might catch some ethnicity?

She does that to you too? Talk about having no life!!!!
perhaps you should get a life.

Forum List

Back