Mandatory, federal, gun background checks set new July record.....

yes...another month..another record breaking month....

Biggest July to date for NICS background checks to date
Good. Now if only background checks were required for private sales, and it wasn't legal for anyone to sell a gun to a felon.

And that would fix everything, because criminals follow the law and wouldn't dream of buying a gun on the black market. Ask France. They are one step ahead of as far as gun control and Muslim invasion.
What's France's murder rate again?

Whatever their criminals decide.......guns do not commit murder, criminals do.......
Oh yeah I forgot that have jovial, Disney criminals :rolleyes:

Good. Now if only background checks were required for private sales, and it wasn't legal for anyone to sell a gun to a felon.
Private sales = gun registration.

It's illegal to sell a gun to a felon and it's illegal for a felon to own, possess or buy a gun.
If you don't run a background check in a private sale, then it's perfectly legal to sell a felon a gun.
I'm not sure why we have to keep telling you people this, over and over and over - this claim is false.
Why do you not understand this?
No it's not. It's not the seller's responsibility to find out if a buyer is a felon if you don't make him run a background check.

No it's not...he's not a cop. And no matter what you say, if a criminal wants that gun he sends in someone with a clean record and they pass his background check, your entire premise is dumb.

Do you equate guns to murder rate or culture? Do you know the violent crime rate of in the US has dropped dramatically over the past several decades while the number of guns has gone up? To what do you attribute this? (Hint: it's not just the guns).

violent-crimes-report-for-continental-us-1980-2009-27-728.jpg

violent-crimes-report-for-continental-us-1980-2009-50-728.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't run a background check in a private sale, then it's perfectly legal to sell a felon a gun.
I'm not sure why we have to keep telling you people this, over and over and over - this claim is false.
No it's not.
It is utterly false.
Travon and k'wanna are felons - they know each other from prison.
K'wanna knows Travon has a gun and asks to buy it.
Travon sells the gun to K'wanna, and commits a federal felony in doing so.
Joe Schmoe wants to sell his gun. K'Wanna buys it and goes on a murder spree. Joe Schmoe feels bad for a little bit, and then never thinks about it again, living happily after.

Yes.....he did nothing wrong....car dealer rents white truck to muslim man...muslim man drives over hundreds of people killing 84 of them...do you blame the car dealer? Of course you would.
Yeah everyone knows a gun, whose sole purpose is to kill or severely injure things, is the same as a car. :rolleyes:

yes...another month..another record breaking month....

Biggest July to date for NICS background checks to date

And that would fix everything, because criminals follow the law and wouldn't dream of buying a gun on the black market. Ask France. They are one step ahead of as far as gun control and Muslim invasion.

Whatever their criminals decide.......guns do not commit murder, criminals do.......
Oh yeah I forgot that have jovial, Disney criminals :rolleyes:

The French police state that getting guns in France is easy.....and getting an AK-47 is a status symbol..if you are a criminal and you don't have one you are considered a loser.........so you are wrong. Their criminals get guns easily, they don't commit murder.....

Criminal culture is different in every country.....crime in Japan is almost zero....because their culture doesn't approve of it....they shame the Yakuza when they get violent...and it moderates that violence...

You are an idiot...you have no understanding of criminal culture in other countries so you keep making stupid statements......

No it's not.
It is utterly false.
Joe Schmoe wants to sell his gun. K'Wanna buys it and goes on a murder spree. Joe Schmoe feels bad for a little bit, and then never thinks about it again, living happily after.
You said:
I proved you wrong.
No you didn't. Joe Schmoe did nothing illegal.
I demonstrated how is is NOT perfectly legal to sell a felon a gun, sans background check.
This disproves your claim.

No it's not.
It is utterly false.

Yes.....he did nothing wrong....car dealer rents white truck to muslim man...muslim man drives over hundreds of people killing 84 of them...do you blame the car dealer? Of course you would.
Yeah everyone knows a gun, whose sole purpose is to kill or severely injure things, is the same as a car. :rolleyes:

And yet that truck murdered the more people than any mass public shooting....and wounded hundreds more than any mass public shooting.......moron.

Do you equate guns to murder rate or culture? Do you know the violent crime rate of in the US has dropped dramatically over the past several decades while the number of guns has gone up? To what do you attribute this? (Hint: it's not just the guns).

That's weird. According to you RWNJ's America is more dangerous than it's ever been!

It is utterly false.
Agreed.

Both committed a few felonies, not just one; First, a felon can't own a gun. Second, one can't sell a gun to a felon. Third, a felon can't buy a gun. Fourth, same as the First, a felon can't own a gun.

The anti-gun Left wants to make it a felony to commit a felony. Pure bullshit legislation. They should enforce the present laws first before creating new ones to cover the unenforced ones they've already shoved through Congress.

Yeah everyone knows a gun, whose sole purpose is to kill or severely injure things.....
No such gun exists.
Oops I guess I forgot about all the guns that exist to communicate with others, transport goods, shoot down apples that are hard to reach, etc.
Nothing here changes the fact that you cannot cite a single gun whose sole purpose is to kill or severely injure things.....
What do you have guns for? Do you use them to water your flowers?

Another bullshit lie the anti-gun Left tries to shove down the throats of honest Americans.

Be honest, OS; are these rifles sole purpose to kill or severely injure someone? In fact, weren't they specifically designed for a single purpose: to win Olympic competitions?

Biathlon - Winter Olympic Sport
women-biathlon.jpg

Another bullshit lie the anti-gun Left tries to shove down the throats of honest Americans.

Be honest, OS; are these rifles sole purpose to kill or severely injure someone? In fact, weren't they specifically designed for a single purpose: to win Olympic competitions?

Biathlon - Winter Olympic Sport
women-biathlon.jpg
Ah a sport to practice killing things while you're skiing. How exciting!

That's weird. According to you RWNJ's America is more dangerous than it's ever been!

No...we keep telling you that gun murder rates went down and violent crime rates went down as more people bought, owned and carried guns.....

Now.....obama had reduced gun prosecutions, he has released felons back into their democrat voting districts and he is allowing violent felons from Mexico loose on the streets...so democrat voting districts are turning into hell.....and they have the strictest gun control laws.......

Yeah everyone knows a gun, whose sole purpose is to kill or severely injure things.....
No such gun exists.
Oops I guess I forgot about all the guns that exist to communicate with others, transport goods, shoot down apples that are hard to reach, etc.

:rolleyes:

Guns were created to keep the owner alive.......and they do that often without firing a shot. Police keep the peace because of the guns they carry and almost all police never fire a shot...dittos soldiers...so you are just wrong.

No such gun exists.
Nothing here changes the fact that you cannot cite a single gun whose sole purpose is to kill or severely injure things.....
What do you have guns for? Do you use them to water your flowers?

To save the life of me and my family.....I don't plan on killing anyone.

Forum List

Back