Man tells wife PS5 is an air purifier

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So this guy in Taiwan bought a PS5 but his fascist wife was told it was an air purifier so that she would leave him the hell alone regarding spending all that money to buy it.

Well, short story, she found out the truth and is making him sell it. Who knows, maybe you can contact him and get a good deal.

Poor guy.

Last edited:
When I was younger, I kept my computer on the floor sitting on a case of beer at the foot of my bed. I told my girlfriend at the time I was working on things for work while I was playing text-based Dungeons and Dragons and got drunk night and typed away at the keyboard night after night while she slept because I worked nights at the time and that was my only time to play the game. I always spent some time with her first and had sex and everything, so I figured everything was all right. The text was scrolling by fast and someone unfamiliar with the game would have a hard time making sense of any of it. She caught on after a while and I got an earful for the rest of the night. No matter how drunk I got, I couldn't sleep through her nagging. I had to go to work the next day with no sleep and a raging hangover. Women can be hard to deal with sometimes when they get upset about something.

I don't condone the guy's dishonesty, but if the woman doesn't like what he chooses to spend money on, can I ask what made him worth saying "I do." to in her opinion?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When I was younger, I kept my computer on the floor sitting on a case of beer at the foot of my bed. I told my girlfriend at the time I was working on things for work while I was playing text-based Dungeons and Dragons and got drunk night and typed away at the keyboard night after night while she slept because I worked nights at the time and that was my only time to play the game. I always spent some time with her first and had sex and everything, so I figured everything was all right. The text was scrolling by fast and someone unfamiliar with the game would have a hard time making sense of any of it. She caught on after a while and I got an earful for the rest of the night. No matter how drunk I got, I couldn't sleep through her nagging. I had to go to work the next day with no sleep and a raging hangover. Women can be hard to deal with sometimes when they get upset about something.

That's nothing. My super power is pissing women off. I might tell a couple of the stories on here some day.

Forum List

Back