Man murders 2 strangers in Tulsa

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Because they are white. Never relax.

TULSA, Okla. (Gray News) – A man is facing numerous charges after he shot and killed two strangers inside a library and a convenience store in an attack that appears to have been racially motivated, police said.

According to the Tulsa Police Department, Carlton Gilford shot and killed two men he did not have any connection to on April 18.

Police said Gilford went inside the Rudisill Library around 9:40 a.m., walked up behind a man sitting at a desk and shot him in the back of the head.

The victim, identified as 35-year-old Lundin Hathcock, was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. He died at the hospital.

Police said after the library shooting, Gilford ran to a nearby QuikTrip. Inside the convenience store, Gilford shot another man in the back of the head. When that victim fell to the ground, Gilford shot him a second time, police said.

The victim inside the QuikTrip was identified as 55-year-old James McDaniel. He died on the scene.
Perp
MNCUDMYUUNFJJIEW2GOLIBLFTI.jpg

Say it ain't so, not in Okiehoma where blacks have been abused for as long as I can remember and before then. I am sure he will be dealt with and will be behind bars, Okiehoma likes to throw you in jail and throw away the key until they kill yous too..

Say it ain't so, not in Okiehoma where blacks have been abused for as long as I can remember and before then. I am sure he will be dealt with and will be behind bars, Okiehoma likes to throw you in jail and throw away the key until they kill yous too..
Moonglow never fails to prove just how sick in the head he is.

I doubt you even realize that this is the problem - playing cover for murderers because of a current political narrative.

This is the 1:1 equivalent of those crowing about Darek Chauvin because Floyd was doing drugs and passing off counterfeit cash.

Because they are white. Never relax.

TULSA, Okla. (Gray News) – A man is facing numerous charges after he shot and killed two strangers inside a library and a convenience store in an attack that appears to have been racially motivated, police said.

According to the Tulsa Police Department, Carlton Gilford shot and killed two men he did not have any connection to on April 18.

Police said Gilford went inside the Rudisill Library around 9:40 a.m., walked up behind a man sitting at a desk and shot him in the back of the head.

The victim, identified as 35-year-old Lundin Hathcock, was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. He died at the hospital.

Police said after the library shooting, Gilford ran to a nearby QuikTrip. Inside the convenience store, Gilford shot another man in the back of the head. When that victim fell to the ground, Gilford shot him a second time, police said.

The victim inside the QuikTrip was identified as 55-year-old James McDaniel. He died on the scene.
Perp
MNCUDMYUUNFJJIEW2GOLIBLFTI.jpg

A bi-product of liberal division / racial division and 'hate' indoctrination...

...or he's just crazy as hell.

Makes me wonder how much blame the MSM should receive. All you hear on MSNBC, CNN, The View, and all the other networks/shows is how awful white people are and how blacks need to rise up against them.

Forum List

Back