Man killed in drive-by shooting while talking to police officers in Strawberry Mansion

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Investigators said police were called to the scene after reports of a disturbance at a large house party. According to police, as the officers arrived they exited their car and began talking to a 33-year-old man who was at the party. That's when, according to the officers, a dark-colored Nissan Maxima sped by and opened fire on the man, striking him at least 5 times.

They shot him while he was talking to the police. That is ballsy. Who does that?

Investigators said police were called to the scene after reports of a disturbance at a large house party. According to police, as the officers arrived they exited their car and began talking to a 33-year-old man who was at the party. That's when, according to the officers, a dark-colored Nissan Maxima sped by and opened fire on the man, striking him at least 5 times.

They shot him while he was talking to the police. That is ballsy. Who does that?
Gangs..Since the War on Drugs it is very profitable to deal drugs along with other criminal operations and killing is one way of eliminating the competition.

Gangs..Since the War on Drugs it is very profitable to deal drugs along with other criminal operations and killing is one way of eliminating the competition.

No.

We will not be blaming the War on Drugs for a couple shooting a guy five times in front of the cops today. Gangbangers most often have better sense than to shoot someone while talking to the cops and knowing that the vehicle would be seen.

No.

We will not be blaming the War on Drugs for a couple shooting a guy five times in front of the cops today. Gangbangers most often have better sense than to shoot someone while talking to the cops and knowing that the vehicle would be seen.
If you already know why did you ask?

No.

I'm just saying what it isn't.

Ever since the war on drugs I have been physiologically compelled to sell and do drugs. Like taking a leak. Just gotta do it. Can’t help it. Selling and doing drugs is just basic human nature.

Ever since the war on drugs I have been physiologically compelled to sell and do drugs. Like taking a leak. Just gotta do it. Can’t help it. Selling and doing drugs is just basic human nature.
Me too I found an addiction to antihistamines that was unbreakable....

The CIA, the drug cartels, the Mafia...

No.

Why would you ask what it was if you know what it wasn't?

No.

Because I could............how 'bout them apples?

The CIA, the drug cartels, the Mafia...

They lowered their standards? That's pretty damn sloppy.

No.

tenor.gif

And the law forced you to acquire and sell antihistamines?

No.

tenor.gif

No.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Some people care little for their own lives and even less for the people they are firing on. It's worse than that though, many of these guys are SANE. To them, it's all they know. Before you discredit that, and I'm not excusing such evil activities; consider being raised in a situation or an environment you had NO control over. Maybe in a wartorn city or the slums somewhere.

For some, taking out a rival is comparable to what business men do, it's rewarding (money, product, women, respect). They view it as their career, until they are eventually clipped or thrown into prison themselves.

What they believe is normal is skewed. To the point, consequences don't matter. Capital Punishment won't prevent these types of murders. Whether it's these gangs or the mafia, subcultures of crime. Some are just more brazen and unconcerned with consequences than others.

In your case one has to question as to whether it's antihistamines or Methamphetamines....

Shooting someone while he's talking to the police is stupid. Catastrophically so. The two were caught just a while later. So, they were no professionals - who probably would have had a well-planned escape route. On the other hand, hitting the target at least five times (and no one else) while speeding past in a car takes some practice, I would imagine.

The police seems to believe the whole thing started with some argument during the party. So, stupid - benighted enough even to believe an argument is won if the opponent ends up dead - but handling guns well, that points to some rightarded gun nuts.

Forum List

Back