Man hacks mothers head off then with head in tow goes shopping at supermarket

Didn't look, so I'm going to guess Oregon; they have a lot 'Clackamas' like names up there.

And ... yep. He has zero record of past violence or arrests of any kind. Wonder if some gimp slipped some angel dust or something in his food or drink and that set him off. Seems like a pretty nice guy, in fact. Bet it was some weed or something some Obama supporter drug dealer slipped some hard psychoactive drugs on.

Last edited:
So over here, you've got your heads of lettuce, over here your heads of cabbage, and over here your mothers head.

This guy was out of his head, but not out of his mothers head.

You get more, at your neighborhood Thriftway store.........

Man accused of decapitating mother, then walking into store with severed head, stabbing worker

Clackamas County man is accused of decapitating his mother at their home on Mother's Day, then going to a nearby supermarket, where witnesses described him walking in with an 8-inch knife in one hand and a severed human head in the other hand.

Investigators confirmed late Monday that Joshua Lee Webb was holding his mother's head when he went into Estacada's only grocery store.

Tina Marie Webb, 59, was killed at the family's rural home in Colton, authorities said.

One of Webb's sisters who was visiting for the holiday discovered their mother's headless body on the floor of the home, two neighbors said. The distraught sister came to their house to ask them to call police, they said.

She was crying and in shock and told them that she also had found her brother's dog dead on the kitchen counter.

"This is just a nightmare," one of the neighbors said. "It's something you wouldn't imagine someone would do." The two neighbors live within a few houses of the Webbs, but didn't give their names, saying they wanted to let the family know first that they had talked to a reporter.

Man accused of decapitating mother, then walking into store with severed head, stabbing worker
Poor woman Rip :(
This man seems to be insane. I bet he wil be declared incompetent after the trial :(

In The Oregonian (newspaper) today, it was announced he will be held without bail.
I just thought, "well duh!!"

In the early days of psychotherapy the violent insane were treated by a lobotomy in which they lived lives of peaceful oblivion. It's a permanent solution and not subject to medication schedules. Would you suggest bringing that practice back?
Yes, I would. But I strongly doubt the practice would be approved by the medical establishment because of its irreversible nature.

I said THIS dirtbag needs to die.

He brutally murdered his mother. I don't give a damn about the "excuse."

But if you want to keep them "confined" from the world, why keep them drugged up? How does heroin help them, or society?
It would help society by maintaining a sense of intelligent, moral integrity and human sensitivity. If we start killing the mentally incompetent -- what category is next? The impoverished?

uhm I'd like to vote no on killing psychopaths, I was misdiagnosed when I was a kid because of my synesthesia even though I didn't do anything "wrong" :(
Not even actual murderers?

I was eight. I think the worst thing I did was whinny at my teacher though frankly they put me on so many drugs after the school reported me for "focus issues" and the tests were done that I don't even remember it. My Mother says I went through a phase of pretending to be different animals, she thought it was adorable apparently and took lots of pictures of me in the dog kennel she bought me. Father on the other hand was not amused, they got married when I was like 6 maybe 7, he convinced my Mother to send me to a real doctor - Mother was into holistic medicine at the time, the local Alaska Native tribe thinks I can speak to their ancients, they consider me a demi-goddess to this day heh

The thing is, these murders are PREVENTABLE if we would just institutionalize the crazy people. They are schizophrenic! They aren't going to be any happier freezing their asses off on the street or huddled in mom's basement than they are going to be in a psych ward.
So put them in the psych wards, protect them AND protect us.

I agree... cept not all schizo are dangerous to themselves or others. Meds (with someone making sure they take it) and out patient therapy can be all they need
I think... a lot of folks are skittish about mental hospitals because of the abuses of the past. Strict oversight should be employed.

YES THEY ARE.
And you can't *make* a schizo take their meds when they don't want to, unless you restrain them. And the abuses that take place on the streets are more common, and more permanent, and more pervasive, than anything that ever went down in the nuthouses.

Crazy people are a pain in the ass. People are horrified by what it takes to *care for* crazy people, so they decided to let them out onto the streets. Normalize insanity, they aren't so bad!

Well t hey are bad, and they can put a serious hurt on people. And they do!

The majority of schizo truly aren't dangerous... paranoid schizo more often are but even then it's not all by a long shot.

Actually, they are dangerous. I've worked with them, a LOT. They are unable to care for themselves because they live in an altered reality, and the very fact that they see and hear things means they are dangerous to others. Because you never know what their misfiring brains are going to tell them to do, or make them think is happening.

They need to be locked up. Take them out for day trips if you like. But they need constant 1x1 attention and restraint. If you have a schizophrenic relative and they aren't receiving that oversight, then maybe your relative will be the next one to saw someone's head off or shoot up a kindergarten class.
Most of these schizos are on synthetic drugs pushed by the criminal medical establishment. I suspect this has a lot to do with it.
No, they're just crazed in other ways when the drugs are removed.

The drugs just change their craziness a little. It doesn't remove it.

And no schizo on the face of the earth has ever taken their drugs properly or willingly. One of the symptoms of their illness is they can't comprehend how they can be crazy when they don't feel crazy, and if they take their drugs and don't FEEL crazy, even though they still are crazy (and are or aren't acting crazy) they stop taking them.

I was eight. I think the worst thing I did was whinny at my teacher though frankly they put me on so many drugs after the school reported me for "focus issues" and the tests were done that I don't even remember it. My Mother says I went through a phase of pretending to be different animals, she thought it was adorable apparently and took lots of pictures of me in the dog kennel she bought me. Father on the other hand was not amused, they got married when I was like 6 maybe 7, he convinced my Mother to send me to a real doctor - Mother was into holistic medicine at the time, the local Alaska Native tribe thinks I can speak to their ancients, they consider me a demi-goddess to this day heh
Are you Inuit?

So over here, you've got your heads of lettuce, over here your heads of cabbage, and over here your mothers head.

This guy was out of his head, but not out of his mothers head.

You get more, at your neighborhood Thriftway store.........

Clackamas County man is accused of decapitating his mother at their home on Mother's Day, then going to a nearby supermarket, where witnesses described him walking in with an 8-inch knife in one hand and a severed human head in the other hand.

Investigators confirmed late Monday that Joshua Lee Webb was holding his mother's head when he went into Estacada's only grocery store.

Tina Marie Webb, 59, was killed at the family's rural home in Colton, authorities said.

One of Webb's sisters who was visiting for the holiday discovered their mother's headless body on the floor of the home, two neighbors said. The distraught sister came to their house to ask them to call police, they said.

She was crying and in shock and told them that she also had found her brother's dog dead on the kitchen counter.

"This is just a nightmare," one of the neighbors said. "It's something you wouldn't imagine someone would do." The two neighbors live within a few houses of the Webbs, but didn't give their names, saying they wanted to let the family know first that they had talked to a reporter.

The police should of filled him full of lead.

His father is also his brother.

Josh%20Webb.jpeg

Looks like a hillbilly.

Also progressives like the lunatics to be among us because then when they nut out and kill people, they can blame rightwingers, or Christians, or traditional family values for the situation.

Would you institutionalize anyone with a mental illness diagnosis?

You keep saying "crazy" and "nutjob" as if it's clear. Those are not diagnoses.

uhm I'd like to vote no on killing psychopaths, I was misdiagnosed when I was a kid because of my synesthesia even though I didn't do anything "wrong" :(
Diagnosing little kids with mental illness is fucking ridiculous in the first place.

[...]

And no schizo on the face of the earth has ever taken their drugs properly or willingly. One of the symptoms of their illness is they can't comprehend how they can be crazy when they don't feel crazy, and if they take their drugs and don't FEEL crazy, even though they still are crazy (and are or aren't acting crazy) they stop taking them.
The best example of this is bi-polar disorder subjects who commonly stop taking their Lithium because they feel they no longer need it -- and they promptly set about destroying relationships.

Didn't look, so I'm going to guess Oregon; they have a lot 'Clackamas' like names up there.

And ... yep. He has zero record of past violence or arrests of any kind. Wonder if some gimp slipped some angel dust or something in his food or drink and that set him off. Seems like a pretty nice guy, in fact. Bet it was some weed or something some Obama supporter drug dealer slipped some hard psychoactive drugs on.
Yeahhhhh! Blame Obama...

Are you Inuit?

No, I'm 3rd/4th generation American (German/Norwegian,) but my Mother's midwife (and my doctor until I was like 7) was. I was born under one of the most spectacular Aurora displays recorded, and my synesthesia means I can literally "hear" them. "My tribe" considers me selamiut, I am a raven able to communicate with those ancient dead who live in the sky. They still ask my advice on issues they cannot decide, usually on the cell phone heh

Forum List

Back