Man defends his property shoots thug dead,now may face charges

Homeowner Who Fatally Shot Robbery Suspect Could Face Charges

Alright all you homeowners let the beat you,rob you,rape your wife and daughters but DON'T DEFEND YOURSELF! That would be BAD!
Obviously you didn't bother to watch your own linked report.

The homeowner shot at the suspect as the suspect drove away, not on the homeowner's property, posing no threat to the homeowner, with no justification for self-defense.

Alright all you homeowners let the beat you,rob you,rape your wife and daughters but DON'T DEFEND YOURSELF! That would be BAD!

The homeowner shot at the suspect as the suspect drove away, not on the homeowner's property, posing no threat to the homeowner, with no justification for self-defense.
Yeah they tend to take that type of action as a criminal act, unless you be cops....even bad ones...

So what?

He was shooting a criminal who just victimized him....but the thug was driving away and posed no immediate threat?

Fuck it....I'm kinda ok with it. The way the world is now and with criminals getting off so easy...fuck it. Drop em where they stand. Put me on this jury. NOT GUILTY.

He was shooting a criminal who just victimized him....but the thug was driving away and posed no immediate threat?

Fuck it....I'm kinda ok with it. The way the world is now and with criminals getting off so easy...fuck it. Drop em where they stand. Put me on this jury. NOT GUILTY.

it looks from the county they are going to impose a light sentence with no time in jail

for providing the tax payer relief shot

It's incumbent upon gun owners to know and understand their state and local gun laws.
It's incumbent on gun owners not to think that just because someone wronged you you can hunt them
He didn't hunt anyone. He was stealing the victims car and he defended his property. PERIOD.

Sure you let people just shoot and kill people. Before you know it murders start being self defense. No thanks.
Stay ignorant.

It's incumbent upon gun owners to know and understand their state and local gun laws.
It's incumbent on gun owners not to think that just because someone wronged you you can hunt them
He didn't hunt anyone. He was stealing the victims car and he defended his property. PERIOD.

Sure you let people just shoot and kill people. Before you know it murders start being self defense. No thanks.
Stay ignorant.

It is ignorant to think you can just give the ok to shoot and kill people. That will just lead to people getting away with murder.

Forum List

Back