Man attending Va. pro gun rally interrupts MSNBC live broadcast and screams you pieces of s*hit F*ck

vgr1.JPG

MSNBC would like to thank all the loony right-wingers for watching their network.

At this morning's Virigina pro-2nd Am rally, a male senior citizen approached a MSNBC/DNC propagandist during a live broadcast of far-left diatribe. The man yelled at the propagandist "You're all lying pieces of shit! Fuck you!".

Standing ovation for this brutally honest patriot. I truly hope to see more actions like this towards the Democrat party propaganda machine (aka - the fake news media). This needs to trend, and I hope it does. A major thank you to this man's telling the truth.

“Lying Pieces of Shit!” Man at Virginia Gun Rally Interrupts Live MSNBC Broadcast

Daily Caller on Twitter

So could you tell us with evidence what they lied about?

Fake News MSNBC got told off during a live feed by a man attending the pro-gun rally in Virginia.

Man Attending Virginia Pro-Gun Rally Interrupts MSNBC Live Broadcast and Screams, "You Pieces of Sh*t! F*ck You!" (VIDEO)

OMG!!!! YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS CRAP!! PPL are sick of it annd you demonic pricks!!
Just another dumbass tRumpling shitting himself in public.

Today's new normal.
New normal? Really? You obviously have not been watching the rally live.
Of course not. But tRumplings shitting themselves in public is still the new normal.

Fake News MSNBC got told off during a live feed by a man attending the pro-gun rally in Virginia.

Man Attending Virginia Pro-Gun Rally Interrupts MSNBC Live Broadcast and Screams, "You Pieces of Sh*t! F*ck You!" (VIDEO)

Today's new normal.
Of course not. But tRumplings shitting themselves in public is still the new normal.
Show me any shitting themselves...

Today's new normal.
Show me any shitting themselves...
It's in the video in the op.

Duh.

Breaking News:

White supremacists showed up in mass at the Virginia gun rally this morning. They proceeded to their offices in the capital building and are at their desks furiously working on the next Virginia gun-control law.

Stay tuned for this late-breaking story. :04:

Forum List

Back