Mall of America Welcomes First Black Santa -- Racists Lose Their Goddamn Minds

I seriously doubt kids care if Santa is black or white. They just want those presents! lol

They do. I never believed in white Santas. When I saw my first one as a kid I wouldnt go near him.
Wasn't Santa white in the Christmas shows you watched?
No. My parents didnt allow such nonsense in our home. All heroes were Black people.
Ahhh... sorry to hear that.
People who are raised by awful racist parents, usually become racists themselves. It's very sad.

They did teach you to be racist, and that's unfortunate.

I was always told to respect others. The color of their skin didn't matter.
Whites taught me to be racist. My parents let them dig their own graves so to speak. Once I got older and found out the history of whites I begin to feel sorry for them and stopped being racist.
I was also taught to think for myself. To be a leader and not a follower.

I guess we were just brought up differently, Asclepias.
Obviously I was taught to think for myself. I researched and found out what white history was really like.

I guess we were brought up differently though if you cant comprehend how me researching for myself was being a leader instead of just blindly following.
You can choose to be angry over things that happened before you were even born. You can also choose to live in today's world and act accordingly.
Lots of things happened after I was born. I act in my best interests which necessitates not trusting whites but feeling pity for them.
I'm sorry you feel the way you do. All I can do is wish you the best, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas. :beer:

nice santa, hardly the first of shade or ethnicity....maybe in that mall, but not elsewhere, nor around the world.

Children come in all colors, why shouldn't santa?

Why teach racism and hate to kids that just want to speak to santa before xmas?

Why should this even be an issue. "Americans" come in all colors, why should color matter at all. Stop making everything about color and divisiveness. I really don't think kids care or even notice Santa's skin, unless they are taught by adults to notice and hate skin color.

Whites taught me to be racist. My parents let them dig their own graves so to speak. Once I got older and found out the history of whites I begin to feel sorry for them and stopped being racist.

Obviously I was taught to think for myself. I researched and found out what white history was really like.

I guess we were brought up differently though if you cant comprehend how me researching for myself was being a leader instead of just blindly following.
You can choose to be angry over things that happened before you were even born. You can also choose to live in today's world and act accordingly.
Lots of things happened after I was born. I act in my best interests which necessitates not trusting whites but feeling pity for them.
I'm sorry you feel the way you do. All I can do is wish you the best, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas. :beer:
I'm not sorry I feel that way. Happy Kwanzaa and Habari Gani.

I'm not sorry I feel that way. Happy Kwanzaa and Habari Gani.
Thanks. :)

Some comments on CBS

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.43.33-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.44.04-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.44.48-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.45.43-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.47.59-AM.png

Looks like a bunch of RACIST PROGS. Conservatives don't pay attention to CBS.
They don't think Christmas is a pack of lies, either.

From the slave owners to the KKK to "benevolence" programs, the racism of the left is an inherited trait.
Keep trying.

poor baby

24502-55f3af-crying-baby-images-and-wallpaper-19-795x596.jpg
Let's hope daddy's friends don't shoot her in her bed on Christmas eve
Let's hope daddy's friends don't shoot her in her bed on Christmas eve

Come on now... really?!

I am quite shocked that came from you!
I'm more shocked you're shocked.
I'm more shocked you're shocked
Lol..I just chalked it up as him being politically incorrect
Asclepias has a knack for pissing people off

The original Hulk was gray. Now he is green.
I googled the original Santa myth. He was totally a person of color, was St. Nick.
St Nick and Santa come from 2 different legends. Christians just fused the pagan god Odin into some aspects of St Nicks. Most of the Santa stuff is pure paganism from Odin.
Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick, Kris Kringle, Father Christmas, or simply Santa, is a legendary figure of Western culture who is said to bring gifts to the homes of well-behaved ("good" or "nice") children on Christmas Eve(24 December) and the early morning hours of Christmas Day (25 December).[1] The modern Santa Claus grew out of traditions surrounding the historical Saint Nicholas, a fourth-century Greek bishop and gift-giver of Myra, the British figure of Father Christmas, the Dutch figure of Sinterklaas (himself based on Saint Nicholas), the German figure of the Christkind (a fabulized Christ Child), and the holidays of Twelfth Night and Epiphany and their associated figures of the Three Kings(based on the gift-giving Magi of the Nativity) and Befana. Some maintain Santa Claus also absorbed elements of the Germanic god Wodan, who was associated with the pagan midwinter event of Yule and led the Wild Hunt, a ghostly procession through the sky.

Wodan would certainly explain flying through the sky in a sleigh. He may be part of the Santa tradition, but so, strongly, is St. Nick for whom he is even named. The gift giving part, esp.
I like what Sassy posted about him. Santa is all about magic and happiness for little kids and Santa should be whomever/whatever they think he is.
This didn't start as a racist OP. Why did it have to be turned into one? No one over 7 should be allowed to have an opinion on this, and that is the bottom line.

Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick, Kris Kringle, Father Christmas, or simply Santa, is a legendary figure of Western culture who is said to bring gifts to the homes of well-behaved ("good" or "nice") children on Christmas Eve(24 December) and the early morning hours of Christmas Day (25 December).[1] The modern Santa Claus grew out of traditions surrounding the historical Saint Nicholas, a fourth-century Greek bishop and gift-giver of Myra, the British figure of Father Christmas, the Dutch figure of Sinterklaas (himself based on Saint Nicholas), the German figure of the Christkind (a fabulized Christ Child), and the holidays of Twelfth Night and Epiphany and their associated figures of the Three Kings(based on the gift-giving Magi of the Nativity) and Befana. Some maintain Santa Claus also absorbed elements of the Germanic god Wodan, who was associated with the pagan midwinter event of Yule and led the Wild Hunt, a ghostly procession through the sky.

Wodan would certainly explain flying through the sky in a sleigh. He may be part of the Santa tradition, but so, strongly, is St. Nick for whom he is even named. The gift giving part, esp.
I like what Sassy posted about him. Santa is all about magic and happiness for little kids and Santa should be whomever/whatever they think he is.
This didn't start as a racist OP. Why did it have to be turned into one? No one over 7 should be allowed to have an opinion on this, and that is the bottom line.
Yes, i personally believe in the Christkind … as a German!

I told my kids at very young ages Santa was fake. By 5 years of age they knew the truth. And they told some of their friends. It's wrong to teach false myrhs.

People will find ANYTHING to bitch about. If they don’t like a black Santa, go elsewhere. I think it’s a good idea.
But if a Caucasian plays a non-Caucasian it’s considered cultural appropriation and racism.
Personally, I don’t have a problem with it either way as long as the intent is genuine and sincere. But the double-standard doesn’t allow for that context.

But if a Caucasian plays a non-Caucasian it’s considered cultural appropriation and racism.
Personally, I don’t have a problem with it either way as long as the intent is genuine and sincere. But the double-standard doesn’t allow for that context.
I think black kids would get a kick out of a black Santa. People need to lighten up.

Forum List

Back