Malcolm Flex gets it: “ANTIFA, stay out of Alabama or you will get your neck broke.”

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Love this guy! It’s interesting how BLM and ANTIFA are able to pick on municipalities that are liberal run and largely populated by coward liberals.

None of the cucks from those organizations would ever take on a guy like this one on one because they are truly cowards. They’d rather beat up old ladies 10-1.

Fuck yea Malcolm!

Last edited:
Lefties, this black man doesn’t support your cause. Is he racist?

I don't know this guy, but he is grossly ignorant. There is no such thing as "Antifa." If there actually is such a group, there are probably about ten people in it. It's a farce.

The Left likes to downplay the existence of ANTIFA; implying that they do not exist. The video is out there as well as validated reports of violence in the name of ANTIFA.

Take Andrew Ngo, the journalist who was beaten by people identifying as ANTIFA. The ANTIFA defenders tried to smear him as some radical right winger.... ignoring the fact that Ngo is Asian and self-identified as a homosexual yet the Left is always telling us that right wing doesn’t accept minorities and gay people. So, according to the Left, how or why could a gay Asian man be such a hard right winger?

I don't know this guy, but he is grossly ignorant. There is no such thing as "Antifa." If there actually is such a group, there are probably about ten people in it. It's a farce.

That’s what J Edgar Hoover said about the Mafia.

Do you highlight black people that you believe agree with you because it's so rare?

Why are you mad that this black man told ANTIFA to sta the fuck out of Alabama?

Do you highlight a bad cop and one incident out of 800,000 cops in the USA and 10 million arrests per year because bad cops are so rare?

Do you highlight black people that you believe agree with you because it's so rare?

Do you highlight a bad cop and one incident out of 800,000 cops in the USA and 10 million arrests per year because bad cops are so rare?

Can't answer the question, can you, Karen?

That is why people are purchasing weapons. There is a big difference of not doing anything when attacked and shooting the perp. Businesses in blue cities need to consider relocating and new businesses should consider not relocating there.

Riiiiiiiight.

There are also no White Supremacists. If there is actually such a group, there are probably 10 people in it. It’s a farce.

Riiiiiiiight.

There are also no White Supremacists. If there is actually such a group, there are probably 10 people in it. It’s a farce.

Likely about the same number of minorities that are Cult45 members.

Love this guy! It’s interesting how BLM and ANTIFA are able to pick on municipalities that are liberal run and largely populated by coward liberals.

None of the cucks from those organizations would ever take on a guy like this one on one because they are truly cowards. They’d rather beat up old ladies 10-1.

Fuck yea Malcolm!

He aint black!
joe-biden-black-church-pandering.jpg

Ya know I have hairy legs and corn pop would rub them as I wrapped chains around his head and I said listen corn pop! its the thing ya know the thing that has sugar smaks around aardvarks and fuzzy dice

Malcolm says he doesn’t want his city looted and burned down and somehow Tumbling Dickweed doesn’t AGREE WITH HIM. :auiqs.jpg:

What a weird asshole.

Malcolm says he doesn’t want his city looted and burned down and somehow Tumbling Dickweed doesn’t AGREE WITH HIM. :auiqs.jpg:

What a weird asshole.

Who said I disagreed with him? You don't speak for me, bitch.

Riiiiiiiight.

We know that there are white supremacists. They march around shouting ignorant phrases, sometimes carrying torches. There those who still desacrate the Christian Cross, burning it on people's lawns. These people have no shame.

That is why people are purchasing weapons. There is a big difference of not doing anything when attacked and shooting the perp. Businesses in blue cities need to consider relocating and new businesses should consider not relocating there.
Why would anyone move to a state full of trash? Good grief, try to have some class.

Fuck yea Malcolm!

He aint black!
View attachment 345495

Ya know I have hairy legs and corn pop would rub them as I wrapped chains around his head and I said listen corn pop! its the thing ya know the thing that has sugar smaks around aardvarks and fuzzy dice

That picture is just fucking pathetic. Holy shit.

What a weird asshole.

Who said I disagreed with him? You don't speak for me, bitch.

You don’t speak for me either. What was the point of your posts in this thread? If it was to just be a dick for no reason, you succeeded, congrats.

Forum List

Back