Making the Biden Family Rich is paying off for the Chinese

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Looks like the Chinese knew what they were doing by giving the Biden family all that money.

Corruption is good business for the buyer and seller both, isn't it?

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/exc...-buy-auto-chips-sparking-blow-back-2021-08-25

EXCLUSIVE-Huawei gets U.S. approvals to buy auto chips, sparking blow back

U.S. officials have approved license applications worth hundreds of millions of dollars for China's blacklisted telecom company Huawei to buy chips for its growing auto component business, two people familiar with the matter said.

Huawei, the world's largest telecommunications equipment maker, has been hobbled by trade restrictions imposed by the Trump administration on the sale of chips and other components used in its network gear and smartphones businesses. The Biden administration has been reinforcing the hard line on exports to Huawei, denying licenses to sell chips to Huawei for use in or with 5g devices.

But in recent weeks and months, people familiar with the application process told Reuters the U.S. has granted licenses authorizing suppliers to sell chips to Huawei for such vehicle components as video screens and sensors. The approvals come as Huawei pivots its business toward items that are less susceptible to U.S. trade bans.

• Banned
Hunter in addition to his new found position sitting on the board of directors for a Chinese/Russian mining consortium in Afghanistan is also sitting on the board of directors for Huawei auto manufacturing

Its what communists do.

They accuse Trump of being a Russian asset while actually being Chinese assets.

Traitors.

We used to deal with traitors in A very specific way….not sure why that changed.

Hunter in addition to his new found position sitting on the board of directors for a Chinese/Russian mining consortium in Afghanistan is also sitting on the board of directors for Huawei auto manufacturing
,o1 a1-2.jpg

Its what communists do.

They accuse Trump of being a Russian asset while actually being Chinese assets.

Traitors.

We used to deal with traitors in A very specific way….not sure why that changed.

It changed because most Americans are interested in the 'milk crate challenge' before anything else.
All of our children are insane along with at least half of the adults!
America is finished.

• Banned
Flash Please tell me you are kidding!

I wish I could Mike.

Biden is selling out the country to the Chinese.

These stupid Moon Bats were absolute idiots voting for Biden and then ignoring the fact he stole the election. What the hell were they thinking? Was the White House flying their queer flag that important to them that they would elect someone owned by the Chinese?

Flash Well I guess that's how bad it is. The Bidens and the DestructoCrats don't even try to hide their corruption and treachery. Why should they when they have control over the government and the Media? Like I've been saying they are enemies of the State.

Forum List

Back