Major Tesla Recall

I actually enjoy driving, even in heavy traffic.
My time to unwind, listen to music and take in the day.

Self driving vehicles sound like Hell on Earth to me.
Might as well just take the bus then.
Yeah, I would be backseat driving, big time, yelling at it that 10 miles over the limit is expected!
4i6Ckte.gif

Seriously, I don't think I could handle being in a car that's self-driving at exactly the speed limit.

Yeah, I would be backseat driving, big time, yelling at it that 10 miles over the limit is expected!
4i6Ckte.gif

Seriously, I don't think I could handle being in a car that's self-driving at exactly the speed limit.
I yell at my vehicle now.
The voice recognition never understands who I am trying to call and I find myself swearing at the car.:laugh:

Where do motorcycles fit in this Brave New World of self driving vehicles.

Because motorcycles are fun.
Do people really want to cancel fun in this in this dystopian future of preprogrammed routes?

I actually enjoy driving, even in heavy traffic.
My time to unwind, listen to music and take in the day.

Self driving vehicles sound like Hell on Earth to me.
Might as well just take the bus then.

They act as though technology is God.

Technology fails.

They deserve what happens when it does.

They act as though technology is God.

Technology fails.

They deserve what happens when it does.

I am also sick of the pathetic term AI.

There is no such thing as Artificial Intelligence at this point.
Clever software doesn't make a computer self aware and it is still programmed by flawed humans. It is not sentient, and we can't even define human conciousness.
Who fixes the AI when the software freezes in error or the Check Engine light comes on?

Humans.

Tesla sales are tanking, so are other EV scam manufacturers; his Red China sales are especially low, so his profits from labor racketeering are in a slump and probably won't recover.

I am also sick of the pathetic term AI.

There is no such thing as Artificial Intelligence at this point.

It's just the latest marketing term. The fact is it's still 'Garbage In Garbage Out' for computer tech and memory. It makes a lot of CEO's all wet and excited, though, when the sales reps come around with blistering tales of wonder and perpetual Happiniess, and the more they pay for it the better they think it is.

Tesla sales are tanking, so are other EV scam manufacturers; his Red China sales are especially low, so his profits from labor racketeering are in a slump and probably won't recover.
Tesla sales are dependent upon environmentally conscious people buying EVs. That's overwhelmingly people on the Left, the very people who Elon Musk has pissed off for the past year.

If the CEO of Smith & Wesson came out as a huge liberal, using his wealth to help Democratic causes, he would see a drop in sales, too.

Ford is about to kill it with EVs, as are Suburu, Honda, Toyota, and GM.

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out that our world is not quite ready for self driving cars. So in essence, Tesla is turning off the feature via a software update.

Forum List

Back