MAGA: Papa John’s blames founder RACIST SPEW scandal for sharp decline in sales! Go DOPers!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Papa John’s blames founder scandal for sharp decline in sales..
Pizza chain Papa John’s said Tuesday that its sales fell 10.5 percent in July, with CEO Steve Ritchie reportedly blaming the company's struggles on the scandal concerning founder John Schnatter's use of the N-word.

Papa John’s sales fell 6.1 percent in the second quarter overall at North American stores, and its shares fell by about 9 percent on Tuesday
Papa John’s blames founder scandal for sharp decline in sales: reports

:dunno: Do more Racist DOPer Owners/CEO's and Great CIC Bone Spur Douche supporters
want to spew your inner Mentally SICK Racist feelings in public as a CEO at least?
It's MAGA times. Spew away if not the hiding cowards we know you are..

Pizza chain Papa John’s said Tuesday that its sales fell 10.5 percent in July, with CEO Steve Ritchie reportedly blaming the company's struggles on the scandal concerning founder John Schnatter's use of the N-word.

Papa John’s sales fell 6.1 percent in the second quarter overall at North American stores, and its shares fell by about 9 percent on Tuesday

:dunno: Do more Racist DOPer Owners/CEO's and Great CIC Bone Spur Douche supporters want to spew your inner Mentally SICK Racist feelings in public as a CEO at least.
It's MAGA times. Spew away if not the cowards we know you are..
And now New York Times sales will decline by 40% for spreading and supporting actual racism.

• Banned

:dunno: Do more Racist DOPer Owners/CEO's and Great CIC Bone Spur Douche supporters want to spew your inner Mentally SICK Racist feelings in public as a CEO at least.
And now New York Times sales will decline by 40% for spreading and supporting actual racism.
Explain?

I still love their pizza no matter what is or isn't going on in the background.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When something is that good enough, there is just no walking away from it.

• Banned
I still love their pizza no matter what is or isn't going on in the background.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When something is that good enough, there is just no walking away from it.

Okay. Most all chain store pizza sucks to me.
California Pizza kitchen PIZZA is great btw. And Uno Chicago Grill east coast NY.
But NY gots the best pizza single shop I know.
Or I make them myself. Some I Smoke/BBQ. Hick and/or Alder.
at 450 on a pizza stone

Last edited:

:dunno: Do more Racist DOPer Owners/CEO's and Great CIC Bone Spur Douche supporters
want to spew your inner Mentally SICK Racist feelings in public as a CEO at least?
So trump is responsible for what someone else says? My god you are a delusional little pile.

• Banned

So trump is responsible for what someone else says? My god you are a delusional little pile.

The Great Douche is all about ITS DOPers releasing their inner racism freely in public.
That be one of the major MAGA Program requirement.

The Great Douche is all about ITS DOPers releasing their inner racism freely in public.
That be one of the major MAGA Program requirement.
“That be one”? Go back to school

Explain?
The New York Times hired an anti-white racist and then defended the decision and downplayed her racism.

Forum List

Back