Madness: Blacks Win U.S. College Debate Speaking Incoherent Using The 'N' Word

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
On March 24, Towson University won the 2014 Cross Examination Debate Association’s national championship. Towson defeated the University of Oklahoma. What was Towson’s strategy? Inexplicably using the N-word over and over again in an incomprehensible tirade.

Here is an actual excerpt (with profanity redacted). See if you are able to tell what Towson is arguing in favor or against:

They say the n*****s always already qu***, that’s exactly the point! It means the impact is that the that the is the impact term, uh, to the afraid, uh, the, that it is a case term to the affirmative because, we, uh, we’re saying that qu*** bodies are not able to survive the necessarily means of the body. Uh, uh, the n***** is not able to survive.
Have no idea what the person was arguing? Here, maybe another real excerpt will help you:

Uh, man’s sole “jabringing” object disfigure religion trauma and nubs, uh, the, inside the trauma of representation that turns into the black child devouring and identifying with the stories and into the white culture brought up, uh, de de de de de, dink, and add subjectively like a white man, the black man!

Again, this is a national championship. The organization that holds the debate was founded over 40 years ago and has held national debate tournaments for decades.

Here is another real excerpt from the debate:

When the n*****, uh, sees these pains and suffering that he can only, uh, envision himself that he, uh, does not see another n***** that he, uh, can feel sympathy for or embrace, but rather, uh, that, a-bluh, that that otherness gets obliterated.

One last excerpt from the winners:

Uh, says that the the the way status co works is through, uh, whiteness allowing, uh, forcing other bodies to tell, uh, nearations of whiteness in, uh, the violences that whiteness does me, uh, say that that is the link that we will go for!

By the way, they were debating the WAR POWERS RESOLUTION.

If you are able to handle the quotes above, you might find watching the actual excerpts interesting. You can find that in the video below.

College Wins US Debate Championship By Repeating the N-Word Over and Over, Speaking Incomprehensibly | PUNDIT PRESS

See if you can understand these type people. The second quote starts at the 1:08:12 mark:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFbQftMe6qY]2014 CEDA Final Round - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
It always amuses me when non-blacks can't tell the difference between the words "******" and "nigga".

Just goes to show how ignorant they are of black culture.

Speaking of debate, one could argue that the obviously racist and pathetic avatar you display is because other than ignorant and empty rhetoric there is no way you could portray The First Lady and the President as simians.

If you attempted to assert that they were simian while posting an unadulterated "stupidfront" avatar you would be laughed at.

It always amuses me when non-blacks can't tell the difference between the words "******" and "nigga".

Like white people can walk down the street and address blacks as niggas with impunity? Just ask what can be done for y'all niggas dis day.
What a moron you are.
BTW, I live in black culture. I been done hit dat junk, yung'n.

The debate rules have bee changed for black students. Only for black students so they are guaranteed to win. The only course open to reasoned debate is to start another debate league.

There is no difference other than the spelling.

(2) African-American dialects tend to drop the [t] from words like rest and soft. They likewise tend to drop the [r] sound in words like bird, four, door, and father.

This tendency to drop the [r] makes the word ****** into nigga.

Black Vernacular:

Madness: Blacks Win U.S. College Debate Speaking Incoherent Using The 'N' Word

Speaking of being incoherent ...

Blacks Win U.S. College Debate Speaking Incoherent Using The 'N' Word should read

Blacks Win U.S. College Debate Speaking Incoherently and Using The 'N' Word.

Coherent enough? Or way over your ignorant, racist head?

Im black...And I really couldn't tell you what the hell they're talking about. How did these idiots get into college in the first place? I know, I know...Affirmative action. You win, white people...it's time to end AA if these are the types of people getting into college. They sound like they should be working at a car wash at best.

They actually won a debate like that? Come on...this isn't real, tell me you're joking? This is an onion story, right?

It's an all ****** school vs normal people complete with nasty rap music! OK was doomed from the start.

First off, fuck you snowflake. Next, Towson is NOT an all black school moron. It's majority white. Look it up if you can figure out how to use google.

And one last thing, did anyone catch the full video before that one got taken down to? The OK team was just as spazzed out & almost as incoherrent as the Towson team, bunch of long haired liberal hippy white kids. Lol! WTF is this? The special needs kids debate championship?

They're screaming and having to take deep breaths every other word....This has been going on for 40 years now? It's stupid as hell.

This debate seems to be about delivery or something...the black kids did have a better style of sounding like idiots & they did it with rythm. So it was a fair win. If one of those long hairs wouldve busted out with a satanic death metal voice & delivery...they wouldve won instead.

Oh please. That is just BS. Many words are changed in black culture. Changing the "er" to an 'a'. For Example Gangster is spelled gangsta. Does it change the meaning of the word?

How about Rapper to rappa? Forever is foeva for many. Changing the N word since an "a" is added instead of 'er' does nothing to change the meaning. No matter how much one tries to say this word is endearing, it has not changed the original meaning.

There are many Blacks who argue the same point, and are irritated by the use of the word, its not just confusing to Whites as you claim. Blacks have been sued by Blacks for using the N word and they win nearly 300,000.

Interestingly enough Gwyneth Paltro used the N***a word in a tweet while with her Black friends and then was castigated for it. Why? She used it in an endearing manner. Those Black rappers with her defended her, while the rest of Twitter let her have it.

Who Can Use The N-Word? That's The Wrong Question : Code Switch : NPR

It all comes from cultural Marxism...it's the same schtick for every group that is supporting the Democratic Party. A recent example is that ultra-retarded "Slut Walk", where they are marching to "reclaim the word", and it's always a word that has always had a negative connotation. It's see through, they can't hide it anymore..the cat is out of the bag. The only way to fix it is the next generation..most of this generation seems to be completely in a trance.

Right, one is the proper pronunciation and the other is exactly how southern slave owners said it.

Enlighten us, ******.

Did I use the correct term?

Im not sure how to handle your post. On the one hand its incredibly racist, on the other hand is was pretty fucking funny. :lol:

Yeah, it was. Both racist and funny. It happens sometimes. Lol

Forum List

Back