Machado IS a pig

Not sure what you might want to call yourself, but you are just another crazy RWNJ.

Who really cares what you think.

I'd hate to insult the left by associating you with them.

You are an asshole.

If I had to guess, you carry a few extra pounds around.

There is a long list of things crazy right wingers like to call themselves, even though they all support the same disgusting, hateful goals. I guess they are just too embarrassed to admit what they really are. Crazy right wingers

Sounds like you are a right winger...you appear to know more about them than I would ever claim to.

Both sides are sell outs loaded with brainwashed morons like yourself.

What ever you say, dumb ass.

Sun Devil claims he doesn't like Trump but he has already proven that he is one of the deplorables in the basket...and he doesn't understand beyond a 3rd grade level....so you need to draw him a picture.

Kotex can't seem to resist making a fool out of herself.

My guess is that she can only fit through the door sideways.

Who really cares what you think.

I'd hate to insult the left by associating you with them.

You are an asshole.

If I had to guess, you carry a few extra pounds around.

There is a long list of things crazy right wingers like to call themselves, even though they all support the same disgusting, hateful goals. I guess they are just too embarrassed to admit what they really are. Crazy right wingers

Sounds like you are a right winger...you appear to know more about them than I would ever claim to.

Sun Devil claims he doesn't like Trump but he has already proven that he is one of the deplorables in the basket...and he doesn't understand beyond a 3rd grade level....so you need to draw him a picture.

Nice move.Before long you will have lots of people helping you understand just how dumb you are.

More PC garbage from the article:

How can I teach my son that women are not to be treated this way when he can look me in the eye and say "but Mom, the president of the United States does it." And he would be right.

And how can I teach my Latina daughter to stand tall and never think she is less than equal to any man, when the president of the United States does not value her? What does that say about this country if we elect him?

How about you teach your daughter to keep her word.

Ms. Piggy signed on agreeing to keep her weight down.

How'd she do ?

Oh, and while we are at it, why don't you teach your kids about sheep and how not to be one.

Just because Trump/HIllary lies does not make it O.K.

Who do they look up to more....them....or you ?

Nice move.Before long you will have lots of people helping you understand just how dumb you are.

That's the best you can do ?

Run along fathead....and don't trip.

Sun devil doesn't even know how dumb his thread is. I'm trying to help him understand.

I know...he's trying to convince himself that making fun of women, like Trump calling them fat is okay.....but it's only okay in the basket of deplorables. the ones that think making fun of the handicapped is funny because they have no morals.

How can I teach my son that women are not to be treated this way when he can look me in the eye and say "but Mom, the president of the United States does it." And he would be right.

And how can I teach my Latina daughter to stand tall and never think she is less than equal to any man, when the president of the United States does not value her? What does that say about this country if we elect him?

How'd she do ?

Oh, and while we are at it, why don't you teach your kids about sheep and how not to be one.

You really do think I'm stupid enough to believe that? You don't have a Latina daughter. A woman would have to be mad at her own ass before she would have sex with you.

Sun devil doesn't even know how dumb his thread is. I'm trying to help him understand.

I know...he's trying to convince himself that making fun of women, like Trump calling them fat is okay.....but it's only okay in the basket of deplorables. the ones that think making fun of the handicapped is funny because they have no morals.

Calling someone fat is making fun of them ?

Asking someone to keep their word is.....bad.

I get it.

This from the SFB's who posts all those funny little memes because they can't develop an original thought of their own.

When they ask you where you want to start on your liposuction, you should tell them your head.

How'd she do ?

You really do think I'm stupid enough to believe that? You don't have a Latina daughter. A woman would have to be mad at her own ass before she would have sex with you.

I don't have a Latina daughter, you moron. That is the author of the bedwetting article.

And you know, I really can't help that your parents dropped you on your head when you were an infant.

I hope you are able to cope.

She violated her contract. But that's not a problem. No wonder the world is screwed up.

I get it.

This from the SFB's who posts all those funny little memes because they can't develop an original thought of their own.

When they ask you where you want to start on your liposuction, you should tell them your head.

Come on. You can do better than that. Ask Hannity for a little help with your comebacks, cause you suck on your own.

I get it.

Come on. You can do better than that. Ask Hannity for a little help with your comebacks, cause you suck on your own.

Coming from you ????

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh the horror of someone telling you that you look fat.

I'll bet you down a dozen doughnuts watching Rocky and promise yourself that you'll wedge out the door the next morning so you can drive to the market and get two dozen more.

I'll bet you down a dozen doughnuts watching Rocky and promise yourself that you'll wedge out the door the next morning so you can drive to the market and get two dozen more.

That's it. Testify to the world. It's important that the country understands just how small and insulting you right wingers really are.

That's it. Testify to the world. It's important that the country understands just how small and insulting you right wingers really are.

Go read your own post #23, fatbutt.

Then get back to me.

You are a first class moron.

Take your pet chimp cheerleader, Kotex, with you. She got her ass kicked on another thread and decided she needed someone's skirt to hide under. I guess she didn't stop to think it would be hard enough to park her VW sized ass there even if you were skinny.

America cannot elect a fat-shaming misogynist as president

This article is just another example of the kind of sniveling PC that is a source of irritation for many people.

Every kid is special.....so nobody is special.

You give people credit for trying.....

Well guess what....life isn't fair....and sometimes it sucks.

From the article:

But it goes much further than that. Every man in America has a wife, a girlfriend, a daughter, a sister, a mother, or even just a coworker or a friend who has gone through self-image issues, or has struggled with their weight at some point in their lives.

Many will be able to relate to this and think it is despicable for someone in a position of power to debase and humiliate their young female employee in public.

Actually, I think it's about time to start calling fatties out. You don't want to be called fat...stay out of Burger King. May
"struggled with weight gain". What kind of struggle is that pray tell.

I don't like Trump....

But I think it's great he is inconsiderate enough to tell people what they need to hear.

I used to work with several people who were blobs. Every day at lunch....fast food and a gallon of coke...

Unbelievable.

But don't you dare say anything about it.

That's an very interesting comment especially while you're praising someone who is at minimum of 35 pounds overweight himself and is considered OBESE--& has a BMI showing 34% fat and blubber. Which is probably the reason he will not release any medical records and instead shows up on the Wizard of Oz to write his own. Of course at this weight Trump is prime time target for massive heart attack, stroke, type 2 diabetes and everything that goes along with that, fatty liver disease, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, etc. etc. etc.

Maybe Trump should stay out of the fast food joints.

trumpobamagolf.png

Quite a difference considering that there is only 1" in height difference between the two.

Then get back to me.

Take your pet chimp cheerleader, Kotex, with you. She got her ass kicked on another thread and decided she needed someone's skirt to hide under. I guess she didn't stop to think it would be hard enough to park her VW sized ass there even if you were skinny.

Make up your mind bitch. You're calling me fat and skinny in the same post.

This article is just another example of the kind of sniveling PC that is a source of irritation for many people.

From the article:

But it goes much further than that. Every man in America has a wife, a girlfriend, a daughter, a sister, a mother, or even just a coworker or a friend who has gone through self-image issues, or has struggled with their weight at some point in their lives.

Many will be able to relate to this and think it is despicable for someone in a position of power to debase and humiliate their young female employee in public.

Actually, I think it's about time to start calling fatties out. You don't want to be called fat...stay out of Burger King. May

I don't like Trump....

But I think it's great he is inconsiderate enough to tell people what they need to hear.

I used to work with several people who were blobs. Every day at lunch....fast food and a gallon of coke...

Unbelievable.

That's an very interesting comment especially while you're praising someone who is at minimum of 35 pounds overweight himself and is considered OBESE--& has a BMI showing 34% fat and blubber. Which is probably the reason he will not release any medical records and instead shows up on the Wizard of Oz to write his own. Of course at this weight Trump is prime time target for massive heart attack, stroke, type 2 diabetes and everything that goes along with that, fatty liver disease, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, etc. etc. etc.

trumpobamagolf.png

Quite a difference considering that there is only 1" in height difference between the two.

You are absolutely correct.

Trump is a fattie.

His being critical of what'sherbutt was a business move.

But he is a flabby.

BO, for his many faults is in seemingly good shape. His wife appears to invest in her well being too.

I may not like them poltically, but I respect what appears to be a devotion to health and fitness.

About time someone dropped it on the table.

I don't praise Trump for it. I am sickened by the author's rebuttle which smacks of nothing but whiny excuse making horses**t.

Then get back to me.

Make up your mind bitch. You're calling me fat and skinny in the same post.

Read the post, dickhead....I said even if you were skinny.....which implies you are not.

Are you drunk, tired, or stupid ?

From the article:

I don't like Trump....

Unbelievable.

trumpobamagolf.png

Trump is a fattie.

But he is a flabby.

BO, for his many faults is in seemingly good shape. His wife appears to invest in her well being too.

I may not like them poltically, but I respect what appears to be a devotion to health and fitness.

I don't praise Trump for it. I am sickened by the author's rebuttle which smacks of nothing but whiny excuse making horses**t.

Yet you think it's about time to call fatties out. You think bullying is an honorable action. Typical right winger.

From the article:

I don't like Trump....

Unbelievable.

trumpobamagolf.png

Trump is a fattie.

But he is a flabby.

Yet you think it's about time to call fatties out. You think bullying is an honorable action. Typical right winger.

Didn't read your post #23 yet I take it.

At one point, I might have considered a conversation with you over the topic.

I started the thread, not so that some asshole like you along with your lapdog, could derail it.

You make your case.

You really think the kind of logic rolled out in the article holds water....let's hear it.

Of course, you'll be all over Bill Clinton for his fidelity issues too.....right ?

Forum List

Back