Machado IS a pig

None of which allows Trump to piss on women.

No thats for R Kelly.......liberal democrat....but they have to be under age.....now back to the op.
Got spanked, huh? :lol: Trump is being punished because he pisses on women. Either he stops, or he loses. Fact.
Nope, hillary goes down on women and doesnt even give them a.decent salary. I eonder we hat she pays Miss Piggy....an eat out and min wage?
Nope, the Alt Right proven method of lecturing to minorities and women is a failure. Always. Either he stops and turns his act around on this issue, or the women will beat him into the ground of election day.

Still pimping the alt.right, jakey has no siurces, just repeats talking.points....no neocon bullshit?

No thats for R Kelly.......liberal democrat....but they have to be under age.....now back to the op.
Got spanked, huh? :lol: Trump is being punished because he pisses on women. Either he stops, or he loses. Fact.
Nope, hillary goes down on women and doesnt even give them a.decent salary. I eonder we hat she pays Miss Piggy....an eat out and min wage?
Nope, the Alt Right proven method of lecturing to minorities and women is a failure. Always. Either he stops and turns his act around on this issue, or the women will beat him into the ground of election day.
Still pimping the alt.right, jakey has no siurces, just repeats talking.points....no neocon bullshit?
America does not accept your kind (the alt right) method of lecturing how others must act. Either he stops dissing women, or he loses.

How does attacking her help trump? And why does Clinton get a pass after she has treated women like trash?
Because HRC is keeping her mouth shut and does not attack other women. Trump should emulate that tactic.
It's not even that he said something during the debate...it's the "not letting go" and doubling down on what should have been forgotten minor thing the next day. Shows he's not got "the best temperament" after all.

You should be proud of your Alt-Right credentials.....not been out there as much since the mid 60s

Then you should have some actual links to back you up, right?

Links?

I'm not saying it....just relaying what many people are saying
I don't need to provide a source
Just for your information.....Believe me

Many people are saying -- that Trump drives conspiracies and gossip - CNNPolitics.com

Thanks for the bullshit.

at least have the courtesy to admit you're starting your own conspiracy theory

Its not that I am starting it, I am merely passing on what many people are saying.....Believe me

Many people are saying -- that Trump drives conspiracies and gossip - CNNPolitics.com

see ya after the election
Hey....we'll be here. Will you?

No reason not to be

I don't have a cockroach in this race

How does attacking her help trump? And why does Clinton get a pass after she has treated women like trash?
Because HRC is keeping her mouth shut and does not attack other women. Trump should emulate that tactic.
It's not even that he said something during the debate...it's the "not letting go" and doubling down on what should have been forgotten minor thing the next day. Shows he's not got "the best temperament" after all.
He is worse than a 5 year-old having temper tantrums. He is an absolute disgrace and an embarrassment to this country.

America does not accept your kind (the alt right) method of lecturing how others must act. Either he stops dissing women, or he loses.
Fakey kmjakey the talking points man. Did they remove neocon from your talking points this election?
You lecture, i n tell the truth.
I use sources, you do not
I win, you lose.

Keep trying

Trumps defense was.....See? She really was fat

So?
He pleaded with the board to keep her title and gave her a place to work on her weight, then she despised him.

Fuck this ho

Everyone in venzuela has.

So?
He pleaded with the board to keep her title and gave her a place to work on her weight, then she despised him.

Fuck this ho

you believe that garbage?

:rofl:

So?

Fuck this ho

What garbage, she was fucking on a tv show. She kept her crown, even though she broke her contract, sooooooooo what else do ya have?

So?

Fuck this ho

What garbage, she was fucking on a tv show. She kept her crown, even though she broke her contract, sooooooooo what else do ya have?

he body shamed her, moron.

that ought to work great on women voters.

these morons haven't a clue that we're 52% of the electorate

Women are also the biggest slut shamers......and when they see this ho and her past.....ouch!!!!!

So jillian do younlike her driving? Criminals do!

So?

Fuck this ho

he body shamed her, moron.

Omg go to your safe space where you dont have micro aggressions

She was in a beauty pageant....key word.....BEAUTY

You dont see slow people win the olympics, ugly and fat people dont win and promote beauty pageants.

Miss Universe Alicia Machado who sparked Donald Trump Miss Piggy row had SEX on a reality show called The Farm

Wow youre enaged, and fuck a tv host on a show, with thise comments and jave no regrets about it....wow she makes Bill.Clinton and Donald Trump look like saints, Holy Shit this bitch is crazy

Wasn't this long AFTER Trump abused her?
He was right about Brexit too.

So the justification for abusing a woman is that you have the magical power to foresee her in a sex scene in a future tv show.

whoa.

Forum List

Back