Lyin' Biden

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Joe recently stated that the number of deaths in the military from Covid is around 6,000, but the real number is only 7. However, when confronted he simply says he "misspoke". It is akin to him saying previously that about 120 million had died from Covid altogether, a number no where near accurate. But Joe does this sort of thing all the time.

The press, of course, don't count such lies as lies, and for their democrat party, they never will. However, if Trump ever misspeaks, or even if he tells the truth and is misquoted like he was about the Charlottesville protests, the press is all over him with another long list of "lies".

But as for the American public, do they basically think that the Presidential candidate that leads in the polls really has issues with dementia so they side with the fact that he misspeaks? In fact, there is debate over whether Joe now uses teleprompters exclusively so as not to go off rants like this.

“I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn … blonde in the sun,” Biden said. “And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it.”

“So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping on my lap,” he said. “And I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap. And I tell you what, the men are now all men. The guys I worked with down here, and they’re all guys at the time, they’re all good men.”

So does Joe lie or misspeak, and if he misspeaks, is it because he has dementia?. And if he has dementia, does this mean you will still vote for him because Trump is so much worse?

Joe recently stated that the number of deaths in the military from Covid is around 6,000, but the real number is only 7. However, when confronted he simply says he "misspoke". It is akin to him saying previously that about 120 million had died from Covid altogether, a number no where near accurate. But Joe does this sort of thing all the time.

The press, of course, don't count such lies as lies, and for their democrat party, they never will. However, if Trump ever misspeaks, or even if he tells the truth and is misquoted like he was about the Charlottesville protests, the press is all over him with another long list of "lies".

But as for the American public, do they basically think that the Presidential candidate that leads in the polls really has issues with dementia so they side with the fact that he misspeaks? In fact, there is debate over whether Joe now uses teleprompters exclusively so as not to go off rants like this.

“I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn … blonde in the sun,” Biden said. “And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it.”

“So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping on my lap,” he said. “And I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap. And I tell you what, the men are now all men. The guys I worked with down here, and they’re all guys at the time, they’re all good men.”

So does Joe lie or misspeak, and if he misspeaks, is it because he has dementia?. And if he has dementia, does this mean you will still vote for him because Trump is so much worse?

Do you really want to debate the honesty of the two presidential candidates?

A Biden spokesman REFUSED to answer whether or not Joe uses a teleprompter exclusively to talk to the press

But if he is using these teleprompters, is he simply misreading them or are they wanting him to lie on record knowing the press won't call them on it?

Is there a Bidenese-English translator anywhere around?

Why not?

A spokesperson for Biden had a melt down and refused to answer whether or not Biden supported the travel ban on China that he referred to as xenophobic and racist.

Is there a Bidenese-English translator anywhere around?

Covfefe!

6 million infected, 180,000 dead

Trump looked the other way
Trump has been working on a vaccine, implemented travel bans, and worked with governors all across the country to shut down what they deem to be needed to control the virus. Sounds like you lie as well. but then you like Lyin' Biden.

Trump even suggested the drug hydroxychloriquine that other countries seem to be using with success, but since Trump mentioned it the PRESS is the one suppressing its use because they hate Orange man.

So with presented with these facts, is the press responsible for any of those deaths since they have demonized the use of the drug in the US?

Why not?

A spokesperson for Biden had a melt down and refused to answer whether or not Biden supported the travel ban on China that he referred to as xenophobic and racist.

How did that travel ban work out in protecting us from the virus?

We went from 15 cases to 6 million
Thanks President Trump

When Trump misspeaks, it is a lie.

When Joe misspeaks, he merely misspoke due to Brain ischemia.

6 million infected, 180,000 dead

Trump looked the other way
Trump has been working on a vaccine, implemented travel bans, and worked with governors all across the country to shut down what they deem to be needed to control the virus. Sounds like you lie as well. but then you like Lyin' Biden.

Trump even suggested the drug hydroxychloriquine that other countries seem to be using with success, but since Trump mentioned it the PRESS is the one suppressing its use because they hate Orange man.

So with presented with these facts, is the press responsible for any of those deaths since they have demonized the use of the drug in the US?
Our President has undermined the efforts of the Governors and encouraged Americans to ignore masks and social distancing while criticizing Governors for being too strict

Why not?

Because your blob is the most prolific liar in history; presidential or otherwise.

Or do you believe the Bible is his favorite book?
Or do you believe his 2015 taxes are still under audit?
Or do you believe that he was "inspecting" the bunker on the evening there were protests outside the White House?
Or do you believe that he was just playing when he wondered aloud about injecting disinfectant into the bloodstream?
Or do you believe he had never heard of David Duke?

When Trump misspeaks, it is a lie.

When Joe misspeaks, he merely misspoke due to Brain ischemia.

The virus will miraculously go away
We are doing a great job, we will have cases down to zero in a few days

Why not?

Because your blob is the most prolific liar in history; presidential or otherwise.

Or do you believe that he was "inspecting" the bunker on the evening there were protests outside the White House?
Or do you believe that he was just playing when he wondered aloud about injecting disinfectant into the bloodstream?
jesus, even I've heard of David Duke! Even before I saw BlacKkKlansman.

Why not?

President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be,"

Really means wouldn’t.

LOL You guys are too funny. Trump learned from 'Jim Jones' and you all drink the cool aid. Cults are fun to watch.

'‘Tsunami of untruths’: Trump has made 20,000 false or misleading claims – report - Washington Post says Trump hit the milestone on 9 July'

More info below:

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

Will all of those six thousand imaginary dead service members be voting Democrat, due to an imaginary statement from Trump?????

Forum List

Back