Los Angeles votes for $36M police funding boost

Why? Cops are ws who randomly decide to kill black males for no reason. What good can come over giving them more money and weapons to do their murders.
I don’t believe that.

You might want to take that up with Biden then.
Biden never said that.

He has been supporting policies that have those as premises.

Why? Cops are ws who randomly decide to kill black males for no reason. What good can come over giving them more money and weapons to do their murders.
I don’t believe that.

Biden never said that.

Which policies are you referring to?

I don’t believe that.

Biden never said that.

All of his crack downs on ws. ALl of his support of defunding. All of his sucking up to BLM. Ect.

I don’t believe that.

Biden never said that.

All of his crack downs on ws. ALl of his support of defunding. All of his sucking up to BLM. Ect.
When has he supported defunding?

I don’t believe that.

Biden never said that.

Here is one example.

I don’t believe that.

Biden never said that.

Here is one example.

I’m fine with what he said there. He’s talking about redirecting funds to include wellness counselors.

I think there’s a place for them with everything we ask our police force to do.

I don’t believe that.

Biden never said that.

Here is one example.

I’m fine with what he said there. He’s talking about redirecting funds to include wellness counselors.

I think there’s a place for them with everything we ask our police force to do.

FROM COPS, so that instead of sending ARMED OFFICERS to a crime scene, they send WELLNESS COUNSELORS.

lol!!!! That is the type of shit that DEFUND morphed into very early on, and even that is being dropped, as crime spikes.

It is nice to see that there are some limits to how much they don't care about the people they rule.

FROM COPS, so that instead of sending ARMED OFFICERS to a crime scene, they send WELLNESS COUNSELORS.
He clearly said that in certain instances, they would send wellness counselors ALONG WITH armed officers. Not INSTEAD OF.

That’s fine with me.

He clearly said that in certain instances, they would send wellness counselors ALONG WITH armed officers. Not INSTEAD OF.

That’s fine with me.

He was, like libs always do, having it both ways, talking shit to one side, so that they would think he was supporting them, while talking slightly different shit to the other side of the issue, so that they would think he was supporting them too.

But now we see what is really happening.

They didn't reallhy DEFUND, in that the cops are all still there, they just cut enough to pander to the DEFUND crowd at the unimportant cost of reducing public safety and getting innocent people killed.

And now that it is blowing up in our faces, they are backtracking.

But it is all good. They got some good political mileage out of it, and the only cost is some dead people.

So, not harm done.

That’s fine with me.

He was, like libs always do, having it both ways, talking shit to one side, so that they would think he was supporting them, while talking slightly different shit to the other side of the issue, so that they would think he was supporting them too.

They didn't reallhy DEFUND, in that the cops are all still there, they just cut enough to pander to the DEFUND crowd at the unimportant cost of reducing public safety and getting innocent people killed.

But it is all good. They got some good political mileage out of it, and the only cost is some dead people.

So, not harm done.
I’m going off of what he said.

You’re just making shit up based on what you think he means.

That’s fine with me.

So, not harm done.

You are picking and choosing from conflicting statements, while ignoring any actual ACTIONS, or changes in policy, over time, so that you can play dumb.

So you can give him a pass, for partisan reasons.

That’s fine with me.

So, not harm done.

You are picking and choosing from conflicting statements, while ignoring any actual ACTIONS, or changes in policy, over time, so that you can play dumb.

What conflicting statements?

That’s fine with me.

So, not harm done.

Other times he spun his position to be more anti-defund, when he was talking to more rational dems.

You seriously this ignorant? Or you just talking shit?

Funny how all those black guys killed by cops were criminals refusing to be arrested. It is almost like if they hadn't been criminals, doing and selling drugs, and not refusing to be arrested that they wouldn't have been shot Or in floyds case killed by drug overdose.

That’s fine with me.

So, not harm done.

Other times he spun his position to be more anti-defund, when he was talking to more rational dems.

You realize that you’re not actually saying anything, right?

Post his conflicting statements about defunding or shut the fuck up.

Still waiting.

Funny how all those black guys killed by cops were criminals refusing to be arrested. It is almost like if they hadn't been criminals, doing and selling drugs, and not refusing to be arrested that they wouldn't have been shot Or in floyds case killed by drug overdose.

True. Very weird that. But I can see not connection so it must be just a fluke. I'm sure that the next batch of innocent black males murdered by evul ws cops will be more mixed, with lots of choir boys, or doctors in surgical garb, or perhaps retired steel workers.

I'm sure of it. We should start seeing such examples, any day now.

That’s fine with me.

So, not harm done.

Still waiting.

Maybe tomorrow. I'm feeling that I have ridiculed you enough today. You look stupid enough. There is a point beyond which, you might think that you need more ridicule, but you are wrong.

That’s fine with me.

So, not harm done.

Still waiting.

Maybe tomorrow. I'm feeling that I have ridiculed you enough today. You look stupid enough. There is a point beyond which, you might think that you need more ridicule, but you are wrong.
Yea I didn’t think you would say anything either.

You really ridiculed me by failing to back up your claim. Retard.

That’s fine with me.

So, not harm done.

Still waiting.

He clearly stated that he would cut funding from cops, so that "wellness counselors" instead of armed police could be sent to deal with situations because that would save black lives.

THat is one of the various of DEFUND, that you claimed he opposed.

That was me completely backing up what I said and you are now lying.g

That’s fine with me.

So, not harm done.

Still waiting.

He clearly stated that he would cut funding from cops, so that "wellness counselors" instead of armed police could be sent to deal with situations because that would save black lives.

THat is one of the various of DEFUND, that you claimed he opposed.

That was me completely backing up what I said and you are now lying.g
I already addressed this. He said he would send counselors ALONG WITH armed officers, not INSTEAD OF.

What part of this did you not understand? Odd that you apparently need this repeated to you.

Forum List

Back