Looks Like Trump Was Right About Voter Fraud. Vindicated Once Again!!

We all knew that voter fraud occurred in the last general, Presidential election. Both sides of the aisle were perfectly aware of the widespread election manipulation (even though the left refuses to admit it). But an independent group has revealed more damning evidence which will end up vindicating Trump and his claims.

"Trump Proven Right As New Bombshell Audit Uncovers Millions Of Invalid Voter Registrations"

“Through auditing the voter roll databases, obtained directly from state and local boards of elections, we have uncovered millions of invalid registrations, hundreds of thousands of votes cast by legally invalid registrations, hundreds of thousands of votes cast by legally invalid registrants, massive vote discrepancies, and the clear presence of algorithmic patterns we reverse engineered from within the state’s own official records,” Hornik wrote in a new letter.

“To be absolutely clear, there is no known innocent purpose or explanation for why these algorithms exist,” Hornik added.
Neither your linked article nor the article linked by you reference present any actual evidence.

Voter rolls are not updated when someone moves, dies, is imprisoned...

So, logically, there's always going to be "invalid registrations"
That proves nothing beyond the fact that we need to manage registrations at the national level so that when a person moves and registers their former registrations are invalidated.

If it isn't, it ain't worth reading.

Win/win.

Why wouldn't it be worth reading? Don't you want to know what your President is doing, or are you just one of those folks who just makes indecipherable noises like the Liberty Mutual Emu and pretends everything is alright?

Putin wanted Hilary Clinton IN !!!!!!!!???????

You have gone into the other world now. :)

Nasdrovia !!!!!!!
The word Putin actually used was malleable when referring to Killary. Putin had Killary's number. He also knew anyone around her could be bribed.

Why wouldn't it be worth reading? Don't you want to know what your President is doing, or are you just one of those folks who just makes indecipherable noises like the Liberty Mutual Emu and pretends everything is alright?
How many more Americans are employed since Biden was inaugurated?

A global pandemic and an economic shutdown was ending. Of course people were going to go back to work, regardless of who had been President.

Where have you been the last three years, bruh?
Just answer the question....I'm looking for a number here

what truth?

You present fake news with credibility at all and somehow think it is real?

Tell Trump to take it to court and let the facts decide the truth. Trump has lost every court case, because he has no evidence. This new batch of lies and BS, that only gullible sheep believe, will also fail like everything else has failed.

You don't seem to understand that trump has no real credible evidence. This will fail in court like all of Trump's other lies have failed.
All I gotta say is I guess you fully agree with lefties when they
casually proclaimed in the runup to the 2020 General Election
" Biden will be the Grown-up in the room."
Versus a Donald Trump.
I guess if Saturday Night Live had the guts to
do to Biden when they did to Trump most every other weekend
would be have a Skit where Biden is practicing how to be Presidential
in his Bunker.Instead of out Campaigning.
That is how Biden is the Grown-up in the Room { or Basement bunker }.

You mean the laptop from hell?

The Steele dossier?

Biden's being cognitively capable?
If Potus Joe isn't Infirmed then why hasn't he taken a
Cognition test.I mean,it doesn't require any physicality.
Knowing that a water Lily could rock Joe out of a rowboat.

If Potus Joe isn't Infirmed then why hasn't he taken a
Cognition test.I mean,it doesn't require any physicality.
Knowing that a water Lily could rock Joe out of a rowboat.
He has good reason to know who won the 2020 election...

Just sayin

Once each machine was tested and certified, it is sealed. It is a Crime to open them up after. Tampering with Election equipment.

Again, not clear? These look like tabulators? Original story was Ballot printers were mucked with to print unreadable 19"....20" was requried?

Forum List

Back