lol, O'Reilly kills me with this lie

Cally, your reading comprehension isn't the greatest. I suggested drinks so your desirability would improve in regards to FUCKING YOURSELF. Try reading, next time.

Perhaps you should try worrying less about my private life and more about improving your intellect. Just a thought.

All you achieve, by commenting on my private life or my looks etc is to make yourself look a total fucking moron. I'm disappointed that you think it's an appropriate response but I'm not surprised by it. You're a total fucking jerk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJ

all you do is insult personally

Oh fuck off, little liar. :lol::lol::lol::lol: You are the last person on here to whine at anyone about insulting people. You stupid girl. You call everyone who disagrees with your Messiah a liar. You're a joke.

Perhaps you should try worrying less about my private life and more about improving your intellect. Just a thought.

All you achieve, by commenting on my private life or my looks etc is to make yourself look a total fucking moron. I'm disappointed that you think it's an appropriate response but I'm not surprised by it. You're a total fucking jerk.

I don't give a fuck about your boo-hoo. By your own standard, 99% of your posts on hear are being a "jerk," and you act proud that you're indeed a smug bitch.

"what's that say about your intellect?"

What the fuck would a normal person say to your rude assed bitch post, in this thread? Fuckin kiddin me..............you're the epitome of jerk. Try mirrors, they work if you're not of the wicked.

I have no problem with anyone insulting me on intellect. You make yourself look at total fucking moron by commenting on my private life, looks, etc.It is the refuge of the intellectually inept. Mind your own FUCKING BUSINESS about my life and insult me on intellect.

I'll ask you a pretty straight forward question: Do you think I give a flying fuck what a smug, glib bitch on a message board deems my level of intellect?

And another: Should I give a fuck, what a smug glib bitch, on an internet message board deems my level of intellect?

Why don't you munch on some crackers and stfu. Thinking I give a rat's va-jay-jay what anyone thinks of me on anonymous message boards is not in your best interest, as far as wasting your personal time trying to nudge me.

c. you're a douchebag that can go fuck herself?

I'm going with C!~ It's Friday and all, if you have a few drinks it will help with your desirability :razz:

Well, since I don't fuck anyone as stupid as you, I don't think you need to worry about whether I am desirable or not. You may not have standards, little man. I do. So, respectfully, I suggest you go fuck yourself - at least you are screwing your intellectual equal. Fucking moron.

Secondly, if you take a stance before actually knowing the facts, that makes you ignorant. Laughable that you insult me for pointing your own stupidity rather than seeing why you are stupid.

Actually, you borrowed MM's "facts" and uh, guess what? O'Reilly DID lie. :eusa_shhh:

Unlike you, I don't need others to hand me talking points. It is quite easy to check - and that's what I do. I check for myself. If you had done that, instead of wading in with an 'O'Reilly lies' whine, you wouldn't have make a total ass of yourself.

Well, since I don't fuck anyone as stupid as you, I don't think you need to worry about whether I am desirable or not. You may not have standards, little man. I do. So, respectfully, I suggest you go fuck yourself - at least you are screwing your intellectual equal. Fucking moron.

Secondly, if you take a stance before actually knowing the facts, that makes you ignorant. Laughable that you insult me for pointing your own stupidity rather than seeing why you are stupid.

Actually, you borrowed MM's "facts" and uh, guess what? O'Reilly DID lie. :eusa_shhh:

Unlike you, I don't need others to hand me talking points. It is quite easy to check - and that's what I do. I check for myself. If you had done that, instead of wading in with an 'O'Reilly lies' whine, you wouldn't have make a total ass of yourself.

Except the whole part about how he did lie. Carry on, though.

"EVER!"

Except, you know, FOX pundits have said it about the CURRENT bill. :eusa_shhh:
Proof?

But the other point is valid. You're perfectly okay with towering lies, so long as you agree with the assumed political views of the one who lies.

Which really says alot about you.

Why do some people insist on tearing apart a word????? he was talking about the CURRENT bill debate

Except, you know, FOX pundits have said it about the CURRENT bill. :eusa_shhh:
Proof?

But the other point is valid. You're perfectly okay with towering lies, so long as you agree with the assumed political views of the one who lies.

Which really says alot about you.

You know what? Thinking this was political, at all, for me is incorrect. But I guess you're allowed to assume.

Now, go back to the video. Take a look at the tickers below the clips, let me know what you find.

And three, since you've decided to say how a ridiculously inane, doesn't mean piss in my life except to kill time, internet argument "says a lot about me," I'd be just glad to say, have a good life, sir. No big deal to me but uh, you take this a little bit too seriously for my tastes.

I can have disagreements without saying "ohhhhhhhhhh....look how you make yourself look!!! you cow tow lies!! says a lot about your character!!! ohhhhhh"

like it's high school, or like you actually REALLY know me from Ted. You don't.

Rush said it on FOX unchallenged on February 4th, FOX & Friends.

Bill Hemmer said it in March. (19th, America's Newsroom) LINK: http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201003190031

So about how you said they were all last fall, and all regarding the old bill, no.

The TAX Code, which makes the claim "sort of" true (if you discount the Committee's statement), doesn't make Bill O's statement true that noone said it on FOX.

BILL O'REILLY LIED ABOUT NOONE EVER SAYING YOU COULD GO TO JAIL, EVEN REGARDING THE CURRENT BILL, ONLY. WHO NEEDS TO ADMIT WHAT>?

Last edited:
Hemmer, America's Newsroom, March 19th: "from what I understand, you could even go to jail"

O'Reilly, Apr. 14th: Noone ever said you could go to jail for not buying healthcare on FOX.

MM? CG?

Further:

Individuals who fail to maintain minimum essential coverage in 2016 are subject to a penalty equal to the greater of: (1) 2.5 percent of household income in excess of the taxpayer's household income for the taxable year over the threshold amount of income required for income tax return filing for that taxpayer under section 6012(a)(1);67 or (2) $695 per uninsured adult in the household. The fee for an uninsured individual under age 18 is one-half of the adult fee for an adult. The total household penalty may not exceed 300 percent of the per adult penalty ($2,085). The total annual household payment may not exceed the national average annual premium for bronze level health plan offered through the Exchange that year for the household size.

This per adult annual penalty is phased in as follows: $95 for 2014; $325 for 2015; and lowest $50. The percentage of income is phased in as follows: one percent for 2014; two percent in 2015; and 2.5 percent beginning after 2015. If a taxpayer files a joint return, the individual and spouse are jointly liable for any penalty payment.

The penalty applies to any period the individual does not maintain minimum essential coverage and is determined monthly. The penalty is assessed through the Code and accounted for as an additional amount of Federal tax owed. However, it is not subject to the enforcement provisions of subtitle F of the Code. The use of liens and seizures otherwise authorized for collection of taxes does not apply to the collection of this penalty. Non-compliance with the personal responsibility requirement to have health coverage is not subject to criminal or civil penalties under the Code and interest does not accrue for failure to pay such assessments in a timely manner.

Last edited:
asssssssssssssssssssssss---phincter says what?

I don't give a fuck about your boo-hoo. By your own standard, 99% of your posts on hear are being a "jerk," and you act proud that you're indeed a smug bitch.

"what's that say about your intellect?"

What the fuck would a normal person say to your rude assed bitch post, in this thread? Fuckin kiddin me..............you're the epitome of jerk. Try mirrors, they work if you're not of the wicked.

I have no problem with anyone insulting me on intellect. You make yourself look at total fucking moron by commenting on my private life, looks, etc.It is the refuge of the intellectually inept. Mind your own FUCKING BUSINESS about my life and insult me on intellect.

I'll ask you a pretty straight forward question: Do you think I give a flying fuck what a smug, glib bitch on a message board deems my level of intellect?

And another: Should I give a fuck, what a smug glib bitch, on an internet message board deems my level of intellect?

Why don't you munch on some crackers and stfu. Thinking I give a rat's va-jay-jay what anyone thinks of me on anonymous message boards is not in your best interest, as far as wasting your personal time trying to nudge me.

I love fat doughy people who say stupid shit like this while hanging out on anonymous message boards.. wassamatter can't get you no R E S P E C T?

I love fat doughy people who say stupid shit like this while hanging out on anonymous message boards.. wassamatter can't get you no R E S P E C T?

:lol: fat doughy. Due your research dufus. I'm a pers. trnr

Just man-up and admit you're wrong GT. It's not that hard.

I typically use, "I stand corrected."

heh, let's see you start using it then.
You left the realm of O'Reilly LYING and got into the realm of, he's mistaken.

You're not ready to cut any slack there?

And if you'll look carefully, the statements from the fall are alot different from the recent ones.

Now for this:
The penalty applies to any period the individual does not maintain minimum essential coverage and is determined monthly. The penalty is assessed through the Code and accounted for as an additional amount of Federal tax owed. However, it is not subject to the enforcement provisions of subtitle F of the Code. The use of liens and seizures otherwise authorized for collection of taxes does not apply to the collection of this penalty. Non-compliance with the personal responsibility requirement to have health coverage is not subject to criminal or civil penalties under the Code and interest does not accrue for failure to pay such assessments in a timely manner.
On the above, I take it you're quoting from the HC bill that passed? Guess what? That bill cannot supersede US Tax code! And they know it cannot! That was the whole purpose of adding this to the bill, essentially taking out the jail provision, on paper. This part here, "accounted for as an additional amount of Federal tax owed" tells you what it is. It is a TAX and as such, is enforced in the TAX CODE no matter what the bill says.

They cannot change or make alterations to the TAX CODE without direct legislation to it. Without modifying IT. And they know it.

Just man-up and admit you're wrong GT. It's not that hard.

I typically use, "I stand corrected."

And if you'll look carefully, the statements from the fall are alot different from the recent ones.

Now for this:
On the above, I take it you're quoting from the HC bill that passed? Guess what? That bill cannot supersede US Tax code! And they know it cannot! That was the whole purpose of adding this to the bill, essentially taking out the jail provision, on paper. This part here, "accounted for as an additional amount of Federal tax owed" tells you what it is. It is a TAX and as such, is enforced in the TAX CODE no matter what the bill says.

They cannot change or make alterations to the TAX CODE without direct legislation to it. Without modifying IT. And they know it.

Yea, let's see you prove this aside from just your word. I'll take the Federal Legislation over your word.

O'Reilly vs. Coburn: The Video Evidence (VIDEO)

No, I don't read the Huffpo, I got this from another forum, BTF.

Shit's good for some giggles.

O'Reilly challenges Senator Coburn to name "just one" FOX personality that said you'd be jailed for not getting Health Insurance.

He couldn't name any, and Bill said there aren't any, declared himself a winner.

Then came the research by the opposition media.

aaahahaha. Even on Bill's own show it was said. Oops! Good for a giggle.

He was being "satirical". You know, tongue in cheek...or some damn thing fox viewers will come up with when they are confronted with more Fox lies.

Now for this:

Yea, let's see you prove this aside from just your word. I'll take the Federal Legislation over your word.
They cannot change a existing law with a bill for another law. They have to change the existing law.

Constitution 101.

He said noone's said on FOX, that they won't go to jail if they don't buy health insurance, EVER.

He didn't say : in the new bill.

He didn't say "recently"

He said, EVER. exact words.

So, for all of you who said I regurgitated kool-aid and didn't fact check..............try your own fact checking: O'Reilly's own words.

Learn what EVER means, and no, he didn't qualify that with "regarding the CURRENT bill"

He said : "noone on FOX EVER said you'll go to jail if you don't buy health insurance"

Dispute it all you'd like, it's on hard copy.

How can you idiots defend this or try to spin it..

"noone on FOX EVER said you'll go to jail if you don't buy health insurance"

He said it and lied. Period! Dipute righty's.

G.T. You will get neg rep'd soon enough from Midnight Marauder because he cant defend his bullshit. Its what he does when he is in a corner. Pathetic.

Midnight Marauder is a hack.

G.T. You will get neg rep'd soon enough from Midnight Marauder because he cant defend his bullshit. Its what he does when he is in a corner. Pathetic.

Midnight Marauder is a hack.

Already been done.

Forum List

Back