LOL, Jay Z and beyonce offer vegan challenge. Fans to Go Vegan and Win Concert Tickets For Life

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Beyoncé and Jay-Z fans could win free concert tickets for life if they vow to go vegan.

The couple announced the new contest as part of the Greenprint Project, which aims to improve the environment by switching to plant-based meals.

Fans do not have to go completely vegan to enter the contest. They can limit their meat intake with "Meatless Mondays" or incoprated more vegan substitutes such as "plant-based for breakfast."

gettyimages-464224802.jpg

What is with their white suits and her blonde hair? Is that natural? Uhhhhh no. So, is that the same thing as a white person painting their pale faces the color of soot?
Beyoncé and Jay-Z Contest Challenges Fans to Go Vegan and Win Concert Tickets For Life

Just when you thought these two brains could not possibly get more white, they do something like this by insulting of diet of their people.

Yet another example of how stupid the left is. We get it. Your pathetic left wing herbivore diet is just so great. Actually, it really isn't. Not for omnivores.

Listen to educated people.

Of course, the GLOBAL WARMING is the real "cause" of us omnivores.

I don't go to concerts anymore, but some of my meals are meatless, but I'm not giving up meat.

Beyoncé and Jay-Z fans could win free concert tickets for life if they vow to go vegan.

The couple announced the new contest as part of the Greenprint Project, which aims to improve the environment by switching to plant-based meals.

Fans do not have to go completely vegan to enter the contest. They can limit their meat intake with "Meatless Mondays" or incoprated more vegan substitutes such as "plant-based for breakfast."

gettyimages-464224802.jpg

What is with their white suits and her blonde hair? Is that natural? Uhhhhh no. So, is that the same thing as a white person painting their pale faces the color of soot?
Beyoncé and Jay-Z Contest Challenges Fans to Go Vegan and Win Concert Tickets For Life

Just when you thought these two brains could not possibly get more white, they do something like this by insulting of diet of their people.

Yet another example of how stupid the left is. We get it. Your pathetic left wing herbivore diet is just so great. Actually, it really isn't. Not for omnivores.

Listen to educated people.

Of course, the GLOBAL WARMING is the real "cause" of us omnivores.

"..insulting of diet of [sic] their people.."

Who would that be?

Extremely talented, successful people?

This is a good way to draw attention to the reasons not to eat meat.

Good for them.

Obama loves the foul mouthed, woman hater, cop hater Jay Z
jay-z-che2.jpg

Who is more pathetic in this world? Left wing white people? Or left wing rich black Americans?

Here I thought Che was a really bad person. Maybe I should buy a Che shirt of my own, for a quote like that.

Sure has a point, doesn't he?

True that she's slender and looks healthy.

Good call but even though she, Beyonce, J-Jay are obviously healthy, going vegetarian/vegan is no guarantee. Its not hard to eat very well without including charred flesh but you could eat nothing but soda and chips and call yourself "vegan". Not eating meat is also not a guarantee of being safe from the food-borne illnesses common to a meat-based diet. IOW, wash your veggies.

Vegan athletes
TONY.jpg

The China Study; this became the catalyst for his decision to ditch meat and abandon the traditional American diet.
rich-roll.png

I have found that I am able to repair my body and recover well from workouts and am able to bounce back fresh day in and day out. Believe me, if I felt like I really needed to eat meat or dairy over the last 3 years, I would have. I just never felt like I really needed to.”
ricky-williams.jpg

I wouldn’t eat a chicken if it dropped dead in front of me holding up a sign that said ‘Eat Me.’”
david-haye.jpg

Cutting it {animal products} out made me feel immediately better and stronger than ever. I’m now fitter than I’ve ever been. I punch harder than ever. I’m more determined. I’m faster…”
allie-e1501005041439-1024x545.png

Known by her current ring name, ‘Allie’, this Canadian professional wrestler may look cute and sweet but she is one powerhouse and very strong, muscular woman; which she credits to her wholesome, vegan diet!
mac-.jpg

A vegan MMA fighter? Mac Danzig competes in a field which is abundant with high amounts of carnivorous-eaters so Danzig’s vegan diet can make him stick out like a sore thumb.
fiona-e1502071314605.jpg

“Veganism is everything to me. It touches every part of my life…my strengths as an athlete are that I am not an athlete for myself. I am doing it for the benefit of others, which makes me work much harder.”
StephDavis_Final-e1502071518344.jpg

Steph Davis is a wonder-woman athlete who was the first woman to summit the icy peak of Torre Egger, Argentina: a mighty 2685m!
patrik-baboumian.jpg

“I just found myself thinking that if I would have to kill the animals I ate with my own hands I couldn’t because I was to compassionate. I felt that I was fooling myself eating meat considering my inability to kill an animal so I just thought I’d better be honest to myself and stop eating meat.”

Top 10 Athletes Who Are Making Major Plant-Powered Gains | LIVEKINDLY

Forum List

Back