Logan Paul vs Mayweather

None of the punches thrown will knock any sense into Paul.
Did you see his brother's "I got your hat" video? Floyd punched him good.

They asked Logan, "is this personal for you after he punched Jake?

Logan said, "Naw, he deserved it" :auiqs.jpg:
Boxing is dying on the vine and these stunt show fights is further proof of that.
But they're getting extremely rich. Mayweather claims he's worth 1.2 billion. I dont believe that though.

It's a longshot but I want to see Logan Paul win this. Nobody thinks he has a chance, but he has a lot going for him
Many Ufc fighters only make 200,000 a year
Only the top dozen are seeing 6 figures

But they will knock some $$$ into his bank account.
True, but none of it will be from me.
If I thought about it, I'd have bet $100 on Paul. I dont even know the odds but it'd be worth it

Fund this:

Mayweather is a -714 favorite (81.4% probability of winning) at Betfair, with Paul at +400. A $10 bet on Paul pays $40, while you’d have to wager $71.40 to win $10 if you bet Mayweather

Is there any way to watch this thing for free, online? It ought to be fun. Will it last seconds or minutes?

At 44 years old, Floyd is nearly two decades older than 26-year-old Logan. Floyd's 5-foot-8 height is a full six inches shorter than Logan at 6-foot-2. Floyd's 72-inch reach is 4 inches shy of Logan's 76-inch-reach.

Floyd Mayweather has never faced off against anyone who weighed more than 154 pounds. The boxers weigh-in today at 5pm EST. Floyd is expected to weigh in around 160 pounds. Logan is supposed to weigh 190 pounds
Capitalism you twit.
Just out your credit card and pay for it.
You RWI fuckers want everything for FREE.

Them Paul brothers are actually very tough , crazy and athletic
Both can box well and now I read they both can wrestle

Did you see his brother's "I got your hat" video? Floyd punched him good.

They asked Logan, "is this personal for you after he punched Jake?

Logan said, "Naw, he deserved it" :auiqs.jpg:
Boxing is dying on the vine and these stunt show fights is further proof of that.
But MMA is NOT going to replace it.
I don’t think so either. Neither sports are really my cup of tea.
I've been a boxing fan since I was a kid. I wouldn't count it out yet.

I quit boxing after the last Tyson vs Holyfield 2 fight
I quit basketball after the pistons won the 2004 title with a bunch of cast aways

Logan Paul done good. I'm impressed

It was known heading into the Showtime pay-per-view fight between Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul that no winner would be announced if the exhibition went the distance. That likely won't take anything away from Paul, who can claim something of a moral victory after managing to last all eight rounds with one of the greatest boxers of all time on Sunday night inside Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens

Last edited:

Forum List

Back