Listen To Malcolm X Talk in his own words about Liberals

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Malcolm X is to BLM who Jesus Christ is to evangelicals.
Listen to what he says about Liberals.
The voice of Malcolm X is a few minutes into the the Mark Levin show. Worth taking the time to listen.

Lol. Did Malcolm X say that to Levin directly on his show? If he did, that would be worth listening to. But since he said that in 1964 and Levin is misusing the comments, we as blacks won't be gaslighted by the likes of Levin.

Listen to what he says about Liberals.
The voice of Malcolm X is a few minutes into the the Mark Levin show. Worth taking the time to listen.

And then listen to what he says about conservatives..

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Lol. Did Malcolm X say that to Levin directly on his show? If he did, that would be worth listening to. But since he said that in 1964 and Levin is misusing the comments, we as blacks won't be gaslighted by the likes of Levin.
Just amazing how these rednecks will USE a black man to make a point they consider to benefit them yet the entire message is ruined by their co opting their enemy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You don't speak for all blacks, you arrogant idiot.

Most blacks are not as stupid or racist as you.

You don't speak for all blacks, you arrogant idiot.

Most blacks are not as stupid or racist as you.
You don't speak for any blacks. Nor does Levin. Most blacks believe just as I do. Go to a mostly black forum, talk your shit and see what you get.

One of my all time favorite video clips.

X wasn’t a house n-word bought off by the racist liberal fucks.

lol it's fun reading the waffles from left wing racists over Malcolm X and where he was heading.

Do black racists use Aunt Jemima syrup on their waffles?

Malcolm X didn't like conservatives either. That's what is so funny about reading you racists running your mouths.

1594218572843.png

Listen to what he says about Liberals.The voice of Malcolm X is a few minutes into the the Mark Levin show. Worth taking the time to listen.

Probably before he made the hajj to Mecca. He was a much different person after that.

No way I'm investing 2 hours to listen to Mark Levine. I'll get back to watching Who Killed Malcom X on Netflix which I stopped watching many months back. I made it through his rift with Elijah Muhammad and the Newark, New Jersey chapter of Nation of Islam's involvement in his assassination. Took the suspense out of it for me. With nothing else on these days and the series consisting of only 6 short episodes, I figure it's worth another shot. So no way concerning Mark Levine but thanks for bringing back the Netflix series to mind.

Malcolm X was a real threat to the cultural marxist movement. Hence, he was assassinated. Same with MLK, who was no democrat.

Remember, the cultural marxist movement by political correctness began in the 1920s at the Frankfurt School. America was infiltrated in the 30s. Hollywood, educational system and media.

Slowly but surely. To give an idea of how powerful it is on ALL OF US, lee harvey oswald was a self proclaimed communist. The last thing the left needed was to reveal that a self proclaimed communist killed JFK.

Well, with the help of the media, Hollywood and other means we have ALL come to believe that he was an innocent patsy. That he was set up by evil white capitalist America and it was evil white capitalist America that killed him.

Hell, even the ny times reported this and this along with many other things revealed by the testimony of ex kgb agents after the ussr collapsed.

The point is the cultural marxists have been using and relying on that black auto vote for a while and just like hype generated by Hollywood, media and academic institutions, they remain nothing but political pawns.

Malcolm X along with others were gaining substantial power and followers. Now, through those entities all of these things are swept under the rug and are led to believe things that were not true.

It is the devil's world. Don't forget that.

Malcolm X didn't like conservatives either. That's what is so funny about reading you racists running your mouths.

I'm not a conservative, never have been; you're just poorly educated, mostly due to being lazy and relying on parroting what's fashionable, which is why you're just laughed at for the most part. Malcolm X was far more socially conservative than you would like, if you had ever actually read his writings. You would be one of those useless low lifes who can't be saved he would have tossed out of his neighborhood.

Did they base that fat kid in Lean On Me on your biography? Just curious; they had to make you look less stupid in the movie, though, but that's Hollywood, always going soft on short bus dumbasses.

Last edited:
No way I'm investing 2 hours to listen to Mark Levine. I'll get back to watching Who Killed Malcom X on Netflix which I stopped watching many months back. I made it through his rift with Elijah Muhammad and the Newark, New Jersey chapter of Nation of Islam's involvement in his assassination. Took the suspense out of it for me. With nothing else on these days and the series consisting of only 6 short episodes, I figure it's worth another shot. So no way concerning Mark Levine but thanks for bringing back the Netflix series to mind.

I seriously doubt Elijah would have been stupid enough to assassinate such a well known figure, given the scrutiny both were under at the time. He would have settled for just smearing him. The only factions with the means and the power to get away with killing him would be the mafia, pretty much an arm of the Democratic Party in the major northern cities. Yes, no proof yet but that makes more sense than the media's version. Same with killing Hoffa and anti-Kennedy factions killing MLK and Bobby later on.

Forum List

Back