Like her/Hate her - no one can deny Kayleigh Enany is just amazing

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I have watched numerous of her daily briefing and I have never seen in all my decades of watching press conferences have seen a press secretary so damn quick and effective as this woman. How in THE world does this woman jump from topic to topic and in microseconds snap back at slanted questions so effective and so fast.
I dislike Sean Hannity. He is a pimp. But he is extremely quick witted and has an amazing ability to summon up statistics and come backs - lies or no lies. But he is an amateur compared to this gal. Her friggin IQ must be 160.
Impressive as hell. Every single question is negative. All of them. 9 out of 10 is gotcha one-liners and narrative gotchas, but she gets right past it and comes right back at them

Yes liars are amazing.
rqefdcZ.gif

Queen of diversion.

Why did Trump say this?

But what about Hillary? What about Biden? Crooked media
Dude, we are never going to agree on a whole lot concerning politics, but if you think she is the one doing the diverting here you are choosing to see it that way. Is she going to put positive spin on things - uh... YEAH...name a press secretary that doesn't? Name me a press secretary that stood there and said "yes the President failed on this".
A press secretary is supposed to provide media facts about important stuff, but when all the media does is line up with one gotcha question after another...almost NONE about actual tangible items of significance but useless attacks that solve nothing. So what would she do in return?

I have watched numerous of her daily briefing and I have never seen in all my decades of watching press conferences have seen a press secretary so damn quick and effective as this woman. How in THE world does this woman jump from topic to topic and in microseconds snap back at slanted questions so effective and so fast.
I dislike Sean Hannity. He is a pimp. But he is extremely quick witted and has an amazing ability to summon up statistics and come backs - lies or no lies. But he is an amateur compared to this gal. Her friggin IQ must be 160.
Impressive as hell. Every single question is negative. All of them. 9 out of 10 is gotcha one-liners and narrative gotchas, but she gets right past it and comes right back at them

She was battle tested at CNN and learned how to clobber the idiot left. Plus she actually has a degree from Harvard. The clowns asking the questions are idiots with what passes as a journalism degree so really it is a one sided slap fest.

She's prepared for them, and it shows.

She sees this stuff coming before she steps in the room quite a bit of the time and is ready with responses, facts, counterpoints and arguments.

In an odd way it's like watching a political debate where the candidates know the questions ahead of time and can prepare, and, of course, if she finds herself in a place she doesn't want to be she just deflects to something else and moves along.

She is very good at her job, no question about it.

I’m denying it. She’s a paid Trump-cultist. What’s there to be impressed over?

Who?

Notice how ALL of the women working for Trump end up being pretty blondes...

Except for Hope Hicks, who services him well.

Who?

Notice how ALL of the women working for Trump end up being pretty blondes...

Except for Hope Hicks, who services him well.
You remember the first press secretary right? Well... Obviously not. But you kind of look like an idiot saying that.

Careful, the left will crucify you as they loathe beautiful intelligent women.

She isn’t so much stupid as she is disingenuous and incredibly petty. I wish we could return to a time when the whiny little bitches in this secretary position didn’t go out of their way to debate reporters. Remember Obama’s press secretary? He was professional and dignified even if the right didn’t agree with everything he said.

I can just picture Trump when he hired her “she doesn’t like the media and she’s HOTTT!”

That’s all the credentials Trump needs in his female staff.

Forum List

Back