Libs and fake moderates hate marjorie taylor greene because…

I'm for fair elections where everyone gets a chance to vote in districts that aren't horrendously gerrymandered. I'm even for rank choice voting to improve the viability of third parties.

Conservatives are most interested in manipulating the system to maintain power without popular support.
Fair elections means in person voting with fingerprint ID

Anything less involves cheating

No! Fair elections means in person voting with full DNA testing before hand. Fingerprints can be FAKED!

Your paranoia is getting out of hand.
You may be more aware of fake fingerprints than I am since libs are the masters of cheating

But I dont think fingerprints are a great risk

You may be more aware of fake fingerprints than I am since libs are the masters of cheating

But I dont think fingerprints are a great risk
Huge risk, clearly you're not invested adequately in the security of elections.

All voting must occur at one location per state where we can set up the DNA sequencer and full body CT scanner. I'd prefer we correlate DNA with dental records and surgical history.

You can never be too careful.

Huge risk, clearly you're not invested adequately in the security of elections.

All voting must occur at one location per state where we can set up the DNA sequencer and full body CT scanner. I'd prefer we correlate DNA with dental records and surgical history.

You can never be too careful.
I’ll settle for fingerprint ID while you are obviously for no ID whatsoever

I’ll settle for fingerprint ID while you are obviously for no ID whatsoever
This is exactly what I’m talking about with conservatives. You lose elections, but can’t admit it’s because of your party so you invent these claims of fraud to avoid any responsibility.

You lose because people don’t like your candidates.

This is exactly what I’m talking about with conservatives. You lose elections, but can’t admit it’s because of your party so you invent these claims of fraud to avoid any responsibility.

You lose because people don’t like your candidates.
I will accept honest election results

But libs cheat

I will accept honest election results

But libs cheat
You believe that the elections weren't honest because you can't accept the reality that your party lost.

Accepting that reality is just too hard for you. You don't want to look at your own party, you'll look to blame someone else.

Marge fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch.

BlueHand.jpg
BARE NEKKED SEXIST MISOGYNIST.

No! Fair elections means in person voting with full DNA testing before hand. Fingerprints can be FAKED!

Your paranoia is getting out of hand.
How is this possible if the video/photo accompanies the fingerprints?

Forum List

Back