Liberty Students Would Have Been Fined If They Skipped Ted Cruz's Speech

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Liberty Students Would Have Been Fined If They Skipped Ted Cruz's Speech

Liberty - they don't even know what the fuckin' word means.

These Randoids showed up to give Cruz the finger...

CAypDruWUAADtEf.jpg

I heard that and saw the tee-shirts.

Liberty U. is the best reason we can never let the so-called Christian conservatives take over this country. If they do, we might as well rename it the United States of Jonestown.

Who cares? It is a private university and can fine it's students how they see fit.

There was a private college not far from where I grew up where they would fine you for swearing or dancing on campus, unless it was square. No joke.

Who cares? It is a private university and can fine it's students how they see fit.

There was a private college not far from where I grew up where they would fine you for swearing or dancing on campus, unless it was square. No joke.

Oh my no. Who cares? If that happened for an Obama appearance there would 200 threads about it.

I heard a lot of cheers. On the other hand it seems that students from more liberal universities would be either encouraged to commit assault on Senator Cruz or be diciplined in some way for attending. According to David Horowitz, author of "The Professors" and "Radical Son" every single high profile republican speaker has been the victim of a violent assault on a college campus sometime in their careers. Democrat party speakers don't have to worry.

Oh my no. Who cares? If that happened for an Obama appearance there would 200 threads about it.

It wasn't though and Liberty is still a private university that can fine it's students as they see fit. Even for stupid reasons like skipping Cruz's speech. If the students have a problem with them assessing fines all willy-nilly then they will enroll elsewhere.

Religious intolerance in Iran??? For sure, but people who live in glass.....well, you know the rest.

(now watch right wingers....with anger, state......."Liberty doesn't behead dissidents, etc.........true, but how really different is the intolerance within their hearts....)

Is it true that the "science" section at Liberty's library consists of a single Bible?

Religious intolerance in Iran??? For sure, but people who live in glass.....well, you know the rest.

(now watch right wingers....with anger, state......."Liberty doesn't behead dissidents, etc.........true, but how really different is the intolerance within their hearts....)

I watched the whole Cruz speech and wondered if he hadn't bought his way into an audience, especially a right wing echo chamber. Sure 'nuff. He did.
I have to hand it to Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller to report this fraud upon the American public.

Is there anything more Communistic than forcing private citizens to attend a public speech or else pay a fine?
The GOP should disown this political whore.

ultimately, Cruz is vying for a VP nod......and NOTHING would please me more than to have a Cuban Palin on the GOP ballot.........;)

It wasn't though and Liberty is still a private university that can fine it's students as they see fit. Even for stupid reasons like skipping Cruz's speech. If the students have a problem with them assessing fines all willy-nilly then they will enroll elsewhere.

For not attending a speech? And you probably babble about the FIrst Amendment, too, and how Obama has violated the Constitution, right? Idiot.

Forum List

Back