Liberals go bonkers over Musk suspending liberal journalists who gave away his "location coordinates"

So much for Musk's bogus commitment to free speech.

The idiot posts his location on his own account and then suspends the people who linked to his account!

What a fucking retard!
so says you. I havent seen any reliable "evidence" yet except your hateful rantings which is hardly evidence --against someone you hate just bc he isn't a flaming retarded (redundancy) lib

The idiot posts his location on his own account and then suspends the people who linked to his account!

What a fucking retard!
Doxing is not speech... its a threat by clowns who don't have the guts to retaliate themselves so they try and make it possible for others to do so as they sit in a dark room with their boney fingers crossed.... do you know what would happen to me if I posted Biden's min by min location?....

FkGHGluXEAEAXNX

His business, his rules. He reserves the right to refuse service to anyone he chooses.

View attachment 739174

I'm sure it will bounce back at some point but he's not making it any easier. Every crazy thing he does gives investors pause.
Do the same to their families. Threats to them. Imagine finding their children as the end result of the non-riots in Prog cities that do not have breath anymore. Tit for tat.

What a fucking retard!
Not a free speech issue, Simp. He isn’t conspiring with the government like the old Twitter.

He owns the place, and can do WTF he wants.

i love it when Dimwinger shit gets thrown back in their faces.

So yeh AOC and her ilk get irate because Elon Musk doesn't want violent thugs to know his location..

Well, AOC has security all the time, so what does she care about anyone else's?
If someone is physically attacked and his address is not publicly available, the doxxer is guilty of a crime and subject to a lawsuit.

If someone is physically attacked and his address is not publicly available, the doxxer is guilty of a crime and subject to a lawsuit.
was Musk attacked?

I read somehwere that someone grabbed his child or something..

?

New MAGA accounts are rising on Twitter.....
:eusa_clap:
I am personally enjoying Twitter and have never been on there since its inception, until about 2 weeks ago. I can attest to the fact Twitter is not hurting for business like leftist hopefuls cry out bogusly lol It’s interesting to engage with many people, similar to this message board, but Twitter has a larger audience and more global. Both should continue to support free speech but as others have mentioned, giving real time locations of citizens especially those easily recognized at distances, is not “free speech” but free for all gang style outcomes. No thanks.

I am personally enjoying Twitter and have never been on there since its inception, until about 2 weeks ago. I can attest to the fact Twitter is not hurting for business like leftist hopefuls cry out bogusly lol It’s interesting to engage with many people, similar to this message board, but Twitter has a larger audience and more global. Both should continue to support free speech, but as others have mentioned, giving real time locations of citizens especially those easily recognized at distances, is not “free speech” but free for all gang style outcomes. No thanks.
I agree...

Dipshit Elon Musk was posting his own coordinates on his @Elonjet account.

Around 11:30 p.m. Thursday, Musk joined a Twitter Spaces chat — essentially a public conference call — with several journalists, including some who had been banned, in which he reiterated his claim that they had “doxed” him.

The journalists challenged him on this.

“You’re suggesting that we’re sharing your address, which is not true,” said Harwell.

Musk retorted, “You posted a link to the address.”

Harwell replied, “In the course of reporting on @ElonJet, we posted a link to @ElonJet, which is now not online.”

Musk left the call abruptly about four minutes into it.

The dumbass suspended a boatload of journalists who merely linked to his own account where he was posting his own location!
Musk can do whatever he wants to. What part of that don't you understand?

There are limits to that power under law. If he discriminates between customers on the basis of race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation, they can sue him.
There will continue to be frivolous lawsuits made by Americans within the states
due to huge payouts for valid cases and due to corrupt ambulance-chasing type of shady lawyers. Likely, zero to little success of any claim as little doubt this is being kept in check….LSM will search high and low for any attempt to defame/deplatform Musk. Leftist tactics are working against them as the numbers continue to grow who back governmental and medical transparency as evidenced daily on Twitter.

His business, his rules. He reserves the right to refuse service to anyone he chooses.

Don't like it? Eat shit and die.
Oh look how quickly the tards flip on censorship! :lol:

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

So yeh AOC and her ilk get irate because Elon Musk doesn't want violent thugs to know his location..

Well, AOC has security all the time, so what does she care about anyone else's?
Liberals going bonkers? They are already are.

Melodrama. No one is going "Bonkers" over any of this. Musk is an automobile guy trying to run a media outlet. He doesn't know what he's doing, and he's making mistakes...that's all. Yawn.
Musk is more than an 'automobile guy.'

Forum List

Back