Levi Johnston: Lot of divorce talk in Palin home

HEY vel, WELL mRS HOLY ROLLER PUT THEM OUT THERE, AND BTW . I WOULD HAVE TO QUESTION ANY WOMENS DECISION AFTER 44-45 WITH THE RISK OF DOWN'S, WHICH SHE PLAYED TO THE HILT, WHAT DO YOU THINK

I'd have to say .."Who the fuck are you to question who has kids and when they have them?"

Look.. you can make any excuse that you want to, but the fact that the left targeted a politicians minor children is ALWAYS going to be a lowlife move. Your team owns it. Enjoy

YAWN--so we have a disgrunteled former boyfriend father of Palin's daughter making statements that he is probably getting paid for--by the Tabloids--& we're to believe it----LOL

I'll tell you--liberals just cannot get enough of Sarah Palin--they must love her!

Capping trade is exactly what will happen if cap and trade passes. I love it when idiots leap on the bait... And it didn't take long did it?

Find me one attack on Chelsea by a conservative when either Clinton was running for office. The closest you get was a critique by Rush Limbaugh of the school her parents chose to send her too when Daddy was president. The Attacks on Chelsea in this last election cycle were dirested at her by the same damn crowd that can't seem to quit chewing on Palin's ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
He almost became a member of the Palin family, but Levi Johnston — who fathered former Gov. Sarah Palin's grandchild with her daughter Bristol — isn't holding back when it comes to spilling the Alaska clan's secrets.

"There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house ... times when Sarah and Todd would mention it and sound pretty serious," says Johnston, who turns 19 this year. (Last month, the couple denied Internet rumors of a pending divorce.)

But that wasn't all. In a wide-ranging interview with Vanity Fair in its October issue, out nationally Sept. 8, the teen says that the onetime vice-presidential nominee's frequent self-description as a "hockey mom" who put family above career was far from the truth.

But it was the people of Alaska who might've suffered worse, according to Johnston. Palin often complained that her job as governor was "too hard," and after spending a couple weeks of being gloomy about losing the vice presidency, she focused on making money instead of the needs of Alaskans, he said.

The more we learn of this bimbo, the happier I am that she is not in the WH.:clap2:

And you find this credible from an article in VF.....LMFAO!!!! This only confirms the type of voter Obama attracted, I bet you watch All My Children too, HAHAHAHAHAHA......

Cut back on the :booze:

well maybe it goes to family character and values, you know those deep rooted conseritive values you hypocrites try and run on LOL yea Bill got a blow job , but oh so many good cons paid the price, and a good number of them , were poop shooting rather snatch hunting , go figure LOL

He almost became a member of the Palin family, but Levi Johnston — who fathered former Gov. Sarah Palin's grandchild with her daughter Bristol — isn't holding back when it comes to spilling the Alaska clan's secrets.

"There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house ... times when Sarah and Todd would mention it and sound pretty serious," says Johnston, who turns 19 this year. (Last month, the couple denied Internet rumors of a pending divorce.)

But that wasn't all. In a wide-ranging interview with Vanity Fair in its October issue, out nationally Sept. 8, the teen says that the onetime vice-presidential nominee's frequent self-description as a "hockey mom" who put family above career was far from the truth.

But it was the people of Alaska who might've suffered worse, according to Johnston. Palin often complained that her job as governor was "too hard," and after spending a couple weeks of being gloomy about losing the vice presidency, she focused on making money instead of the needs of Alaskans, he said.

The more we learn of this bimbo, the happier I am that she is not in the WH.:clap2:
I love that she asked Levi to show her how to shoot her rifle/shotgun which was in a box under her bed. She didn't know what kind of gun it was.

I'm sure Levi, the son of the drug dealer, is completely truthful in all things. As I'm certain he never misinterprets things or willfully tries to hurt ppl he views as hurting him.

My ex told my (grown) sons that my mother paid him to leave them. LOL! Of course he had no answer about why he disappeared for 20 years after we reconciled after the alleged incident.

That family has kids whose perspective has nothing to do with your silly fucking partisanship.

Blah! Blah! Blah! Those KIDS are the very ones Sarah Palin tried to use to score political points with. Endorsed by the RNC.
....And, it's lookin' like Bristol might be wising-up.​

"He's just obsessed with the limelight," the 19-year-old mom said in a teary interview, "and I got played."

Whew!!!! How fortunate, for her, she's got such a loving/supportive family, who'd NEVER attempt such tactics!!!

570670-sarah-palin.jpg

What a credible source. Isn't this the guy that just got paid $100,000 dollars to announce his marriage was back on with Bristol the same day another girl said that he did not father her child? I wonder how much US paid them to announce the marriage was off, again.

This thread is in poor taste. Sometimes you've got to learn how to win without becoming a bitter asshole from years of losing. Palin was a crazy nutter who I am glad is not in the WH....

but doing a little happy dance that she might get divorced is just pathetic. That family has kids whose perspective has nothing to do with your silly fucking partisanship. Seriously, you people are exactly why the left has just as many worthless assholes as the right.
You make a good point. But, Palin gripes about the evil media while openly courting it! She has no real notion of what a leader is, or she wouldn't have cut and run from her elected post as governor.

She claims to be an advocate of "family values" while her unwed daughter gets knocked up. She wants a place on the national stage along side serious politicos, yet she picks fights with late night comedians.

If a paradigm is to be drawn from the Palin experience, it applies to the Conservatives who champion her. No real ideas, no real leadership. Just more vapid airheaded incompetence. Just like Bush with lipstick.

She plays the media like a fiddle, and most of them go along with it because it gets them ratings. Then people like you fall into the media trap by claiming she is stupid. What she is is savvy, which gives her as much credibility as Obama.

None.

Forum List

Back