Let's make a Deal... how many of you would sign an agreement to buy a

Iran making a bomb certainly is our business due to the non-proliferation treaty. It seems you should be against the deal too, like the Iranian hardliners.
The NPT is dead, in case you hadn't noticed. And I live in the real world where nations are allowed to build weapons, and they don't have to ask the world for permission first. We sure as fuck never did, and neither did Israel...

Obviously YOU Never had any history lessons. One million people lives were saved because the USA was the first to develop the atom bomb.
But of course ignorant people like you don't even KNOW what happened 70 years and 1 day ago on August 6, 1945. Dummy!
So Iran will be saving lives then, using your logic, so quit whining like a schoolgirl.

And what happened was this:
hiroshima_and_nagasaki_victims_nuclear_bombing.jpg

Two cowardly acts of terrorism by the US against a civilian population...

Japanese tortures:
View attachment 46708
Your point? Oh right, you don't have one.
abu-ghraib.jpg
And out of 1,500,000 US troops --- 11 JUST 11 soldiers were responsible!
But for idiots like you and the MSM this is the image that created ISIS, more terrorists and encouragement from Obama et.al. to kill our troops!
11 soldiers!
Eleven U.S. soldiers were convicted of crimes relating to the Abu Ghraib scandal.
Seven of those were from Maryland-based 372nd Military Police Company.
Iraq Prison Abuse Scandal Fast Facts - CNN.com

But due to idiots like you and the MSM you made it sound like ALL the US troops and all the military people were doing this ALL the time EVERYWHERE!
So childish. So idiotic!
About 728,000 results (0.37 seconds) for Abu Ghraib! All because of 11 soldiers!
Way to go to help encourage ISIS,etc. of course being the barbarian YOU are you love to see beheadings don't you???
Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 11.00.51 AM.png

The NPT is dead, in case you hadn't noticed. And I live in the real world where nations are allowed to build weapons, and they don't have to ask the world for permission first. We sure as fuck never did, and neither did Israel...

Obviously YOU Never had any history lessons. One million people lives were saved because the USA was the first to develop the atom bomb.
But of course ignorant people like you don't even KNOW what happened 70 years and 1 day ago on August 6, 1945. Dummy!
So Iran will be saving lives then, using your logic, so quit whining like a schoolgirl.

Japanese tortures:
View attachment 46708
abu-ghraib.jpg
But for idiots like you and the MSM this is the image that created ISIS, more terrorists and encouragement from Obama et.al. to kill our troops!
11 soldiers!
Eleven U.S. soldiers were convicted of crimes relating to the Abu Ghraib scandal.

But due to idiots like you and the MSM you made it sound like ALL the US troops and all the military people were doing this ALL the time EVERYWHERE!
So childish. So idiotic!
About 728,000 results (0.37 seconds) for Abu Ghraib! All because of 11 soldiers!
Way to go to help encourage ISIS,etc. of course being the barbarian YOU are you love to see beheadings don't you???
View attachment 46710
Tell us, when the US executed Japanese soldiers after WWII for water-boarding our soldiers were we wrong?

And evil isn't judged by the numbers, just the body-count.

And: Universal Jurisdiction Accountability for U.S. Torture Center for Constitutional Rights

I am really amazed that not only the ignorant poster here, but even more ignorant writers of stories like these...The side deals are the agreements where Iran will disclose information to the IAEA about Iran's military and non-military nuclear secrets...This information was released last month.....

So let me get this straight - ALL of you leftists are in favor of Iran having nukes to arm terrorists with?

Yeah, tell me again how democrats are not traitors.....

I am really amazed that not only the ignorant poster here, but even more ignorant writers of stories like these...The side deals are the agreements where Iran will disclose information to the IAEA about Iran's military and non-military nuclear secrets...This information was released last month.....

So let me get this straight - ALL of you leftists are in favor of Iran having nukes to arm terrorists with?

Why would Iran arm terrorists with nukes? Oh right, they wouldn't.

It's the voices in his head...

{
Since the declaration of the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979, the government of Iran has been accused by members of the international community of funding, providing equipment, weapons, training and giving sanctuary to terrorists.[1]

The United States State Department describes Iran as an “active state sponsor of terrorism.”[2] US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice elaborated stating, "Iran has been the country that has been in many ways a kind of central banker for terrorism in important regions like Lebanon through Hezbollah in the Middle East, in the Palestinian Territories, and we have deep concerns about what Iran is doing in the south of Iraq."}

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Why are you a fucking traitor?

Oh right, because you're a democrat.

car or a home with the bank IF the bank had a side deal with the car or home seller that allowed the seller to back out of the deal...BUT you had no knowledge of the side deal?

This is exactly what is happening with the Iran deal.

Get a verifiable deal... "trust but verify" deal.
The "deal" we have now NOT ONE American has seen the deal struck between the IAEA and Iran?
"The side agreements, which probably lay out the terms by which the IAEA will actually perform its five-month investigation under the road map, aren't public. And they're so secret that the US secretary of state isn't able to read them. Kerry told the Foreign Affairs Committee that he had been briefed on the documents but hadn't had a first-hand look at them.

"No, I haven't seen it," Kerry said, adding that "we don't have access to the actual agreement."
Kerry also clarified that national-security adviser Susan Rice had not seen them either.

Secret part of the Iran agreement - Business Insider

NOT one of the nations signing the "Iran deal" have seen this agreement. So how do we know what
the deal is eventually going to mean if we don't know what Iran has agreed to with the IAEA?
Is the IAEA going to defend the USA from Iran sponsored terrorists attacks???

Face it, the iran deal is over your head.

Don't try to explain it with Faux News talking points.

{
Since the declaration of the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979, the government of Iran has been accused by members of the international community of funding, providing equipment, weapons, training and giving sanctuary to terrorists.[1]

The United States State Department describes Iran as an “active state sponsor of terrorism.”[2] US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice elaborated stating, "Iran has been the country that has been in many ways a kind of central banker for terrorism in important regions like Lebanon through Hezbollah in the Middle East, in the Palestinian Territories, and we have deep concerns about what Iran is doing in the south of Iraq."}

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Why are you a fucking traitor?

Oh right, because you're a democrat.
What goes around comes around. How long before you learn that?

And terror is a tactic, that we still use...

Learn what the word "traitor" means, and I worked for the dark lords. I'm still subject to my espionage agreement, from decades ago, for life.

You are a traitor - you give aid and comfort to those who are waging war against us. You seek to cause extensive death among Americans and damage or destroy constitutional governance.

You are the definition of traitor - and should be stood in front of a wall.

Learn what the word "traitor" means, and I worked for the dark lords. I'm still subject to my espionage agreement, from decades ago, for life.

You are a traitor - you give aid and comfort to those who are waging war against us.
Nope. I'm just honest about the fact that they have the same rights as we do, and that their evil is no worse than our evil, and your evil, not an act of which I support. You and ISIS are two evil peas in an evil pod, and both just as blind and dangerous.

Japanese tortures:
View attachment 46708
abu-ghraib.jpg
11 soldiers!

So childish. So idiotic!
View attachment 46710
Tell us, when the US executed Japanese soldiers after WWII for water-boarding our soldiers were we wrong?

And: Universal Jurisdiction Accountability for U.S. Torture Center for Constitutional Rights

What you wrote is true. No doubt.
But this same "compassion" for people that want to kill as many infidels as they can and in the process were involved in killing 3,000 people seems lacking
when it comes to your obvious defense of selling baby parts. Where is the moral equivalency?

You just keep on trying to speak for others, yet to no affect..

You spoke for yourself - and what you spoke is treason.

You stated that you support a nuclear armed Iran - the #1 state sponsor of terrorism.

So we can safely say that the democrats goal is "nukes in the hands of ISIS by 2017?"
I would like no one to have nukes but that's not up to me, nor you, nor the US when it comes to what other nations build. Stop wetting your pants over it. The only assholes to ever use nukes, for terror no less, are us.

Last edited:

Japanese tortures:
View attachment 46708
abu-ghraib.jpg
11 soldiers!

So childish. So idiotic!
View attachment 46710

What you wrote is true. No doubt.
But this same "compassion" for people that want to kill as many infidels as they can and in the process were involved in killing 3,000 people seems lacking
when it comes to your obvious defense of selling baby parts. Where is the moral equivalency?
The parts being sold are from fetuses that weren't wanted, and were going to be burned as medical waste otherwise. Better some potential good from bad than none at all. That's how we justify putting the heart of a dead teenager from a car accident into another teenager with a failing heart. Some good from some bad. It's wasteful not to, and that's not a conservative value eh?

Forum List

Back