Let's face the FACTS folks... Whites outnumber the non-whites...

Oh fuck's sake. Now the OP is whining about minorities in commercials. lol. Get a grip.

Imagine how he handles it when he has a real problem. Like his catheter slipped out or he's fallen and cant get up.

Catheters are horrifying. I once slipped into a coma as a result of a diabetic ketoacidosis and awoke to find a large tube sticking out of my dong. Thank goodness I was in coma when it was inserted. lol

Catheters are horrifying. I once slipped into a coma as a result of a diabetic ketoacidosis and awoke to find a large tube sticking out of my dong. Thank goodness I was in coma when it was inserted. lol

Admit it, it wasnt a LARGE tube

:lmao:I crack myself up

White alone, percent, 2014 (a) 77.4%
Black or African American alone, percent, 2014 (a) 13.2%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent, 2014 (a) 1.2%
Asian alone, percent, 2014 (a) 5.4%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent, 2014 (a) 0.2%
Two or More Races, percent, 2014 2.5%
Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2014 (b) 17.4%
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

But... how many commercials now show non-whites more then whites? Why?
And more importantly WHY was Straight Outta Compton so ticked off they didn't get Oscars?

Straight Outta Compton follows the story of *******-With -Attitude.
Why then with all this angst were they ashamed to clearly define what N.W.A. meant?

You're a little incorrect. In our public schools today, minorities outnumber whites, and by 2044 the White population will no longer be the majority.
U.S. School Enrollment Hits Majority-Minority Milestone
The Ballooning Importance Of The 'Latino Vote,' In 3 Charts

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and the largest party today are Independents who make up for 40% of the entire electorate.

Republicans since Reagan, have been required to capture at least 40% of the Hispanic vote to win the White house. In 2016 they need 46% of the Hispanic block to win the White House. TRUMP is polling at a Negative 75%
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

You add these numbers to the Republcan (Women problem) --the Majority voting block in this country, and it equates to a very BLUE night for Republicans in 2016.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS, and with these numbers I expect that Republicans will lose the Senate and a ton of seats in the house.

hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

And more importantly WHY was Straight Outta Compton so ticked off they didn't get Oscars?

Why then with all this angst were they ashamed to clearly define what N.W.A. meant?

You're a little incorrect. In our public schools today, minorities outnumber whites, and by 2044 the White population will no longer be the majority.
U.S. School Enrollment Hits Majority-Minority Milestone
The Ballooning Importance Of The 'Latino Vote,' In 3 Charts

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and the largest party today are Independents who make up for 40% of the entire electorate.

Republicans since Reagan, have been required to capture at least 40% of the Hispanic vote to win the White house. In 2016 they need 46% of the Hispanic block to win the White House. TRUMP is polling at a Negative 75%
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

You add these numbers to the Republcan (Women problem) --the Majority voting block in this country, and it equates to a very BLUE night for Republicans in 2016.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS, and with these numbers I expect that Republicans will lose the Senate and a ton of seats in the house.

hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

And you think all those blacks and hispanics have NO problem with Hillary. They are really happy getting their welfare checks. They are really happy
to be taken care of from womb to tomb?
I have seen blacks like these ladies that are no longer fools for Obama or people like Obama that promise EVERYTHING.
These people are smart enough to know reality.
"We Be Your Sisters 2"

I too have noticed the forced diversity of commercials. It's almost like advertisers have a racial checklist they have to meet.

Goofy white male. Check.
Suave black male. Check.
Hispanic...anything is ok. Check.
Non-white female. Check.
White smart female. Check.
*If it's a large group sprinkle an Asian in.

Whites outnumber the non-whites, especially in Iowa. Big to-do about nothing going on in flyover country tonight.

Forum List

Back