Let’s discuss the evidence of corruption by Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden

A nondescript wire transfer is now a loan agreement?

I'd say you were playing stupid on purpose, if it wasn't already known that you're genuinely stupid.
Oh they're not stupid, in FACT they are genuinely smart, but "SMART IN A VERY DEMONIC WAY" (if the shoe fits).

What?

Why is that the question?
Because the Democrat's have a bad habit of creating government over reach, and it does so for government control or weaponizing purposes, and that usually comes back to bite them in their dumb ace's in the end... 😂

Welcome once again to a Democrat end.

91 politically motivated charges that were brought about for election interference purposes, and for anti-investigative distractions to occur over the investigation into the Biden's..... It's all in order to allow for the pond to be muddied in the way that you just proved it to be getting muddied with a response like that.

Let's see if your leftist tactics are going to work, and how's bout y'all getting your leftist hands off of our judicial system finally... That would be a great start, but you all won't do it because you're to deep into covering for OBiden and company for selfish political reasons.
:cuckoo: Biden has nothing at all to do with Trump's alleged crimes. Democratic Party has nothing at all to do with Trump's lawlessness.

Joe has absolutely nothing to worry about any business deals of Hunter while V.P.

UNLIKE Trump, Biden has stayed back and let our Justice system and courts work as they always have in the federal govt and state govts.

:cuckoo: Biden has nothing at all to do with Trump's alleged crimes. Democratic Party has nothing at all to do with Trump's lawlessness.

Joe has absolutely nothing to worry about any business deals of Hunter while V.P.

UNLIKE Trump, Biden has stayed back and let our Justice system and courts work as they always have in the federal govt and state govts.
Bull chit...

Bull chit...
Sadly, only in a Trumper's brainwashed head.

Republicans witch hunt hasn't even shown Hunters alleged crimes with foreign business partners... they got him on possession of a gun when lying on an application, and his taxes. There are no charges brought against Hunter, by the Special prosecutor Weise for his businesses and deals with foreign business partners...

UNETHICAL Hunter...sure, crimes for Hunter business, Nada.

Let alone the false accusations of a quid pro quo with Biden while VP for foreign favor over U.S. Policy...

Wake up!!!

Sadly, only in a Trumper's brainwashed head.

Republicans witch hunt hasn't even shown Hunters alleged crimes with foreign business partners... they got him on possession of a gun when lying on an application, and his taxes. There are no charges brought against Hunter, by the Special prosecutor Weise for his businesses and deals with foreign business partners...

UNETHICAL Hunter...sure, crimes for Hunter business, Nada.

Let alone the false accusations of a quid pro quo with Biden while VP for foreign favor over U.S. Policy...

Wake up!!!
If you don't see or read a quid pro quo that fell out of Biden's own mouth, then you have taken brainwashed to a whole new level of meaning.

2. The impeachment trial will prove Joe Biden broke the LAW. Including:
illegally forgiving student loans, even after the USSC (and Nancy Pelosi) said he couldn't
illegally opening US borders to terrorists, drug cartels, and US adversaries like China, Russia, Iran, et.al.
illegally extorting money from Ukraine to fire prosecutor Shokin even though the Obama admin supported Shokin, protecting the Biden cash cow (Burisma).

are you willing to wager on if the impeachment trial proves any of those things?

You claim multiple $200k payments and document ONE

ONE that was well known and was a repayment for a PRIVATE loan between Jim and his brother Joe who you admit was a private citizen at the time

THAT is what you call “evidence”

What a joke
They did go to Ukraine to kneel for their masters. Evil is evil.

you're kidding me, right?

They know the case is full of evidence

They just LIE their asses off. Frankly, it seems that even a lot of conservatives don't realize what LIARS they are.

But that said, they are rather dull witted. I suppose a certain percentage of them really are as dumb as they appear

RICO charges and property assessments? Evidence ? Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhaahahaaaaaaaaaa

I’ve been banking in my own name since I graduated from college 45 years ago. Never got a single one.

For someone to get even one is exceedingly rare. For someone to get 170 means they’re up to no good.

You know what would be interesting? For Congress to order a search for all banks to report on how many individuals received even 5.
The threshold for filing a SAR is $5000 along with some potentially illegal purpose for it or potential fraud associated with it. They are generated without the knowledge of the customer.

are you willing to wager on if the impeachment trial proves any of those things?
If ???? These things have already been proven, now they just need a powerful responsible no non-sense unbiased judge to sentence him appropriately on.

Why does the IRS need documentation of a family loan?
I don't know, why don't you go ask the 87,000 of them why ? Wait "family" loan ? ROTFLMBO 😂

You people are slicker than a glorified goofball backwoods car salesman.

I don't know, why don't you go ask the 87,000 of them why ? Wait "family" loan ? ROTFLMBO 😂

You people are slicker than a glorified goofball backwoods car salesman.
They make all sorts of excuses for Biden’s obvious money laundering and corruption while trying to kick Trump off the ballot for an insurrection that never happened.

I feel like this is a bad movie.

They make all sorts of excuses for Biden’s obvious money laundering and corruption while trying to kick Trump off the ballot for an insurrection that never happened.

I feel like this is a bad movie.
They are so afraid of Trump after his first 4 year's of making them look bad, that they can't imagine him doing it again, so they are in all out go or blow mode against Trump's new run for the presidency. Meanwhile our enemies abroad are salivating over the bitter political war taking place in America. They are watching our decline and decay from within, and can't wait till we destroy our own selves enough for them to pounce.

The counter technology that can stop missiles before dangerous impact, is fast leading nations towards all out conventional war once the countering of nuclear warhead's and satellite technology is achieved.

This is why Trump started the space force.

We must stay ahead or our stupidity that is going on in this nation or it will leave us wide open in the future to attack once countering technology is achieved.

91 politically motivated charges that were brought about for election interference purposes, and for anti-investigative distractions to occur over the investigation into the Biden's..... It's all in order to allow for the pond to be muddied in the way that you just proved it to be getting muddied with a response like that.

Let's see if your leftist tactics are going to work, and how's bout y'all getting your leftist hands off of our judicial system finally... That would be a great start, but you all won't do it because you're to deep into covering for OBiden and company for selfish political reasons.
Perhaps Stewart (I shot my eye out) Rhodes should hire you as an attorney. He`s doing 18 years in the slammer for politically motivated charges? :auiqs.jpg:

Lets start with 3 east ones,

1) Americore Health wrote a check to Jim Biden for $600k. 3 checks of $200k. $200k went to Joe. No loan paperwork.

2) 20 shell companies. Why? If everything is legit, why did the Biden’s make 20 companies with no employees, investments, products, services, or payrolls.

3) Suspicious Acitivity reports from bank to DOJ on Biden’s: 170 SARS.

Rarely does anyone get more than 1 or 2. This is 170 SARS over 6 banks and dozens of accounts.

….

This is what we call

EVIDENCE. EVERYONE WHO SAYS THERE IS ”NO EVIDENCE” IS A FUCKING LIAR.

Ok, let’s discuss. Just these 3 seem like enough to investigate.
Wonder when new York is going to indict Jim Biden for fraud?

Forum List

Back