Less than a billion years....probably a lot less....

The Sun is not a static input in our solar system, like all other bodies it is undergoing change moment by moment and probably faster than the other bodies in question. The immensity of our center star allows it to fuse 600 million tons of hydrogen to helium every second of every day. This is what produces the solar winds that offer light, heat and other products to the solar system. The amount of energy that we receive here on earth averages to something like 1300 watts per square meter of our planet's surface.....second by second...it's a rate of delivery. There are several things that mitigate that radiation....our magnetic field, our atmosphere and our ice cover to name a few...I'm sure there are others but those seem to be the major components. There is also another factor that continues to be marginalized. The sun is getting slightly more luminous with each passing moment. Now granted it is a infinitesimally small increase but the Sun.... even in infinitesimal increments is a total beast of an energy source. I have read numerous articles that claim it's not a factor to worry about and yet this seems to defy all that I know about increased energy inputs and on the face of it simply does not make any real physical sense. I do not hold a degree in thermodynamics....however I don't think one is necessary to see the logic here. Simply put the Sun is growing more energetic and we are not moving away from it in any real way at this point soooo the obvious conclusion is that we are recieving more Solar Energy as time goes by regardless of anything anyone wants to produce that says otherwise. Try this at home with your stove top burner and your hand...elecrtric is probabaly more accuate for comparision since radiation is the key factor here not convection or conduction.

Now eventually everyone agrees that the Sun will destroy life on this planet because of this process. A billion years is the estimate....long time from now right? But how do we really know that? It's just a best guess....

So tell me...are you really content to think that something a massive and powerful as the Sun can increase its energy ouput day by day and NOT AFFECT OUR PLANET? You will see bushels of high sounding academic mantra to indicate that this is the case. However I submit to you that even a child knows better.

JO
Fk man, don’t you know that the alarmists are GOD? They created the sun and know exactly what it is doing. Come on man!

It's extremely relevant and your casual dismissal of such a critical point is proof you know it is and how ridiculous it makes the feedbacks - which are nothing more than constructs of models - look.
Models that are almost always wrong

Forum List

Back