Zone1 Leftists object to (possible) selection of James Bond actor because….

Right - the Nazis won the war against Poland - and they needed it for an independent sovereign German Reich.
The only difference - the Nazis didn't base their claim onto a self-written religious book.

So if Germany attacks Poland and all the others again - it's okay with you right? especially as long as they "win".

Like I stated numerous times, Zionism = Nazism. Factually the Nazis took their "ideals" and "ideas" from Zionism.
Mein Kampf?

O lawd, Coyote and Palestine, this is a day I have long dreaded. :(

They all support HAMAS, Coyote, 90% + of Palestinians are 100% behind HAMAS.

That's the reality of that situation. Sorry, but that's the way I see it. :dunno:

How did I even end up here? I have avoided Coyote Palestine threads for like 4 years, no shit.
Keep avoiding them darlin’, we’re never going to agree on this one ;)

What are the limits of free speech to you Lisa? Only messaging that you approve of? What if someone someday doesn’t your message? Who gets to decide?

Assault is not free speech. Nor is instigating violence. But it seems to me a lot anti-Israel protests are getting squashed and there Is a cancel culture retribution directed at them.
They don't get arrested. Even at the Capitol. Stick to the narrative. It is about all you can do.

What are the limits of free speech to you Lisa? Only messaging that you approve of? What if someone someday doesn’t your message? Who gets to decide?

Assault is not free speech. Nor is instigating violence. But it seems to me a lot anti-Israel protests are getting squashed and there Is a cancel culture retribution directed at them.
^^^ She sure wants the leftists to keep screaming “Death to Jews!” In the name of free speech, when she and other liberals would be on warpath if people were calling ”Death to Blacks!”

I am talkimg specifically about leftists marching and chanting “Death to Jews!” - and your response it’s an overreaction that threatens free speech?

You KNOW full well that if racists were marching around calling “Death to Blacks!, your response would be different.

I am DONE. Your dismissal of horrible antisemitism where pro-Palestinian leftists are calling to genocide the Jews is nauseating and hypocritical.

If the hate and calls for genocide were against any other minority, you leftists would be up in arms. But if the genocidal hate is for Jews, hey….its free speech,

You are impossible. You are on effective IGNORE, you hypocrite.
And here you are, far more outraged at words (from leftists) than barbaric murders (from rightists). Cognitive dissonance?

^^^ She sure wants the leftists to keep screaming “Death to Jews!” In the name of free speech, when she and other liberals would be on warpath if people were calling ”Death to Blacks!”
Actually…I kind of want rightists in this country to quit killing Jews :dunno:

Actually…I kind of want rightists in this country to quit killing Jews :dunno:
Yeah? Do they really? Something like that is pretty much last on my agenda.

Actually not on it at all.

Actually I want leftists and Pally shitbirds in the United States to stop being able to express open Jew hate so freely to where they (Da Joos!) feel scared to live here as they have for 200+ years.

That's fucking Bullshittimus Maximus. If I want a hot pastrami on rye, I want an old Jewish man to be able to sell me one. I don't want Jewish kids to be afraid to go to school, and they damn sure were not in my day.

We're not turning the United States of America into Nazi Germany after so many of our best and brightest died killing Nazis. And those that didn't die, came back and influenced crackers like me.

And yeah, some Nazis were recruited by NASA. that's a whole different story.

But from 1776 to at least 2008, Jewish people never had anything to worry about in America.

Thanks, Obama.

Last edited:
And here you are, far more outraged at words (from leftists) than barbaric murders (from rightists). Cognitive dissonance?
^^^ Now she’s trying to downplay the calls of leftists to genocide Jews, and forgetting that the leftists marched in support of HAMAS barbaric murders of Jews.

The Rightists are killing no one. Stop the lies. No one believes that crap.
Correct. And the only ones calling to kill Jews are the leftists. Even the libs at Harvard. And the Harvard president refuses to condemn it. Same with other liberal colleges. Their lib presidents refuse to condemn it it.

This would be widely condemned if the calls to kill a minority were against any group, other than Jews. Leftists are very forgiving of bigotry when it goes against Jews.

You KNOW full well that if racists were marching around calling “Death to Blacks!, your response would be different.
My response would be the same, it is no different than the Westbrook Baptists and their attitude towards gays. I might not like their message but I support their right to say it.

^^^ Now she’s trying to downplay the calls of leftists to genocide Jews, and forgetting that the leftists marched in support of HAMAS barbaric murders of Jews.
You think hateful words are as bad actual murder? That is just wrong. I think your hatred of the left is blinding you.

Yeah? Do they really? Something like that is pretty much last on my agenda.

Actually not on it at all.

Actually I want leftists and Pally shitbirds in the United States to stop being able to express open Jew hate so freely to where they (Da Joos!) feel scared to live here as they have for 200+ years.

That's fucking Bullshittimus Maximus. If I want a hot pastrami on rye, I want an old Jewish man to be able to sell me one. I don't want Jewish kids to be afraid to go to school, and they damn sure were not in my day.
I agree. Assault and violence are not free speech. No one should be forced to hide who they are out of fear.

But short of that, where do you draw the line when it comes to free speech?

And…you do realize it isn’t just Jews….3 young men were gunned down in VT, because they were Palestinian American? A little boy was stabbed to death for the same reason? It wasn’t leftists who did that and it wasn’t leftists who murdered 11 people in the Tree of Life Synagogue either.

Last edited:
Mein Kampf?
The only reply, worthy of a person you are, is:

Kmb.jpg

….he’s Jewish.

That’s it. Nothing to do with Israel, since there’s no indication of his stance on Israel. Their objections are strictly due to his being a Jew, and they threaten to boycott if Jew is selected.

But a Black Female 007 is Kosher , go figure

….he’s Jewish.

That’s it. Nothing to do with Israel, since there’s no indication of his stance on Israel. Their objections are strictly due to his being a Jew, and they threaten to boycott if Jew is selected.

I would ask why ANYONE is still doing "James Bond" pictures.

I stopped watching them after that silly one where he took over a plane that went over a cliff, started it and flew away.

Not to worry, the Jews run Hollywood. It's why it puts out a steady stream of garbage.

Maybe the blacks you defend need to get a life so they aren’t triggered by AP classes - waaaacist! - and Aunt Jemima - waaaaacist! - and white bras - waaaacist!

But no….you only say that when it’s a Jew who objects to the rise in antisemitism on the left.

Youre such a freaking hypocrite.
Other than Aunt Jemima, who was a racist caricature, I haven't heard anyone bitch about any of these things.

For those playing along at home, Lisa was the one who freaked out because she went to the mall, and they had too many pictures of black people.

Forum List

Back