Left-wing pro-abortion eugenicists open up after Texas passes sanctity of life law

I have never understood why the left are so pro open border, yet so pro abortion at the same time.

It seems contradictory to me.

The knee groid uses abortion like a paper towel.

One would think the left would want their black pets shitting out orcs with reckless abandon.

• Banned
They are more robotic than human...humans have feelings....especially for new life that can't defend themselves....

I'm surprised to see them brazenly and openly admitting they are racist eugenicists. It's a throwback to the DemoKKKrats of the the 1860s. People like Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Joe Biden emboldened these racists to go public without fear of the shunning they deserve.

I'm surprised to see them brazenly and openly admitting they are racist eugenicists. People like Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Joe Biden emboldened these racists to go public without fear of the shunning they deserve.
Its because no one stands up to them...we don't fight back hard enough...we need to get in their faces like they do with us....

Nothing better than worshipping a God who kills children and using that justification to stop abortion.

The left are finally being honest about why they love abortion. It keeps "undesirables" (the "human weeds" Margaret Sanger wrote about) out of their gene pool. These people make Josef Mengele smile.

It is not about Down syndrome or any other medical reason. It has never been. It has always been about murdering the children for the sake of convenience. 96% of the abortions in the US are for the sake of convenience.

Its just another indication that the South will always be this backwards area that the rest of the nation has to suffer endure.
Backwards to you is honoring life?...are you crazy?....its the other way around you knuckle dragging baby killer....

The left are finally being honest about why they love abortion. It keeps "undesirables" (the "human weeds" Margaret Sanger wrote about) out of their gene pool. These people make Josef Mengele smile.

Right-wingers are just plain hypocrites regarding the Sanctity of Life with your antimask and anti-vax rhetoric.

Vote more ethical blue not just plain hypocritical red!

Job 34:30 That the hypocrite reign not, lest the people be ensnared.

Do you really think you're the first hellbound pro-lifer to lie about Sanger?

Go on. If you're not lying, post this "human weeds" quote. If you can't, you need to publicly apologize to Sanger, and to the liberals here, for lying about them.

You can run now. Your type always does.

Do you really think you're the first hellbound pro-lifer to lie about Sanger?

Go on. If you're not lying, post this "human weeds" quote. If you can't, you need to publicly apologize to Sanger, and to the liberals here, for lying about them.

You can run now. Your type always does.

The civilized world hung people like you after WWII for doing this.

I've never hidden my perspective.

I WANT leftist parasites to remain childless. If they murder their genetic garbage in the womb, so be it.

It's barbaric as all hell, but at least we end up with less parasites in ghettoes, trailer parks, and prisons. Liberals are a malignancy. Sure, one of their kids may potentially become the next Pinochet and purge leftist filth from our midst, but it's not likely.

The bed wetters can always flee to commiefornia if life in TX is so hard for them. They can stay there disarmed, have their wombs sucked out monthly, get "free shit" from the last remaining tax payers and learn to speak spanish. Get the fuck out of TX bed wetters, you don't like it here, we don't want you here.

1610990760472.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back