LeBron is being sued

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Kyle Rittenhouse said he's renounced his Lakers fandom and now plans to sue their star player, LeBron James, as part of his attempt to go after everyone he claims defamed him before he was cleared of murder charges.
'I liked LeBron,' Rittenhouse said in December on The BlazeTV. 'And, then I'm like, 'You know what, f--k you, LeBron.''

Comment:
Yep, LeBron probably still thinks that Rittenhouse shot three Black men.
LeBron will have to pay up.
Rittenhouse should also get a personal apology from LeBron and LeBron should also have to kiss his ass.

Last edited:
That PUNK should feel fortunate to get away with murder! Making these statements and touring around like some kind of hero and victim is too much, but that's America for you! The worst of us end up making out! What a $cum-bag! :itsok: :dunno::icon_cry::omg::bigbed:

That PUNK should feel fortunate to get away with murder! Making these statements and touring around like some kind of hero and victim is too much, but that's America for you! The worst of us end up making out! What a $cum-bag! :itsok: :dunno::icon_cry::omg::bigbed:
Cant wait for him to run for prezzie :hyper:

Hi Lebron! How's it going!

Self defense, chump.

Now all the self-absorbed virtue signalling asswipes who slandered him, like LeBron, get to bay BIG.

Self defense, chump.

Now all the self-absorbed virtue signaling ass-wipes who slandered him, like LeBron, get to pay BIG.

Since you're so limited, I fixed your commentary to make halfway sense! Yeah, that's some self-defense; "his mommy drove him over state lines to get involved in issues not concerning him!" Makes a lot of sense; esp. to brain dead jurors! :dunno: :itsok::eek::stir:

Since you're so limited, I fixed your commentary to make halfway sense! Yeah, that's some self-defense; "his mommy drove him over state lines to get involved in issues not concerning him!" Makes a lot of sense; esp. to brain dead jurors! :dunno: :itsok::eek::stir:
Dude, the whole "drove over state lines" was debunked almost immediately as far as a motive, you must have just watched MSNBC and CNN. It's no wonder you're so misinformed.

You can cowardly click a smiley icon all you want but it says nothing to your supposed point.

A 17 year old cannot run the meat slicer at Kroger. I agree in the last minute every shot Rittenhouse took was in self defense. My question is, who hired him and armed him with a rifle? It was pretty much child abuse to put him through that.

A 17 year old cannot run the meat slicer at Kroger. I agree in the last minute every shot Rittenhouse took was in self defense. My question is, who hired him and armed him with a rifle? It was pretty much child abuse to put him through that.
DudeOpinion.jpg

He'll probably become a member of the Nar'l White Party & go out regularly as a serial killer! :dunno: :eek::stir:

Forum List

Back